Kirbyville vs. Cleveland Predictions/SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME

KFDM COOP

They aint lyin, we scored three  unanswered tds in one quarter just go up by 2.....just so they could drive it 80 yards n kick a field goal with three seconds left...... clevelands always been weak and they dont know how to handle a playoff spot, once kville gets up the games ovr.

kville by about 30

Cleveland always weak????  You don't know anything bout Cleveland then, and you don't know about them now.  If they were so weak then why didn't yall win by 40 in the first week.  I think yall will get donkey stomped by Cleveland.  Cleveland by 14

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok "Richard" u dont know anything about cleveland it looks like, im a senior and i was in this same teams district for 4 years, my class and the 2 underneath me never won by les than thirty, even if u have better coaches coaches and hopes to win, kville is in a COMPLETELY diferent league than yall

Ok! guessing you are from Barbers Hill.  Yall seem pretty WEAK this year. I guess that is why you are on this site now.  Go back and write about your district because you have no clue about these two.  I still say indians.

Guest kvillecheer

Ok! guessing you are from Barbers Hill.  Yall seem pretty WEAK this year. I guess that is why you are on this site now.  Go back and write about your district because you have no clue about these two.  I still say indians.

i'd say he has a clue. i'd say he has a REAL good clue. he means serious business. Kirbyville is a TOTALLY different league than yall.

Guest dailynews

You are absolutely right kvillecherer, Kirbyville is in a totally different league. They compete in 21-3A and Cleveland competes in 22-3A. You must be the smartest person in SE Texas to figure that one out!!!!

Really? did we look weak "richard", id love to know what team u played for, cuz if u play or played for cleveland than i might know u, last time i tlked to anyone from cleveland i was sayin "good game" wile lookin at a scoreboard that said BH 49 Cleveland 6, who r u, ive never seen u on here before cleveland made the playoffs, that means once they get DEMOLISHED by kville youl never post on here again, n i wont have to deal with you , heres the truth, cleveland is WEAK, kville could skip practice all week n beat yall, n il b calmly reminding you of who knew what they were tlkn about and who was bsn on sunday mornin

Really? did we look weak "richard", id love to know what team u played for, cuz if u play or played for cleveland than i might know u, last time i tlked to anyone from cleveland i was sayin "good game" wile lookin at a scoreboard that said BH 49 Cleveland 6, who r u, ive never seen u on here before cleveland made the playoffs, that means once they get DEMOLISHED by kville youl never post on here again, n i wont have to deal with you , heres the truth, cleveland is WEAK, kville could skip practice all week n beat yall, n il b calmly reminding you of who knew what they were tlkn about and who was bsn on sunday mornin

I love it when youngins get all upset!  Listen here SON don't get all mad because you talk trash and someone disagrees with it.  It is an opinion thread.  Like I said go back to your district, that you have a clue about, and write some posts there that make sense.  Get a Win Indians!!!! Represent the 22-3A.

OK i play for hj and we played both of these teams we beat cleveland 22-14 and lost to k-ville 52-16 so i know how well both of these teams play and how dominating k-ville can be when they are playing at their peak so im gonaa go with k-ville by 40

Thank you hawks77!  Finally someone who played both of these teams this year is giving this arguement some reason!  And you know very well that the score between kville and hj could have been alot worse!  Alverez called the dogs off in that game!  Can't wait to see this game come Sat!

Guest dailynews

HJ sucks. Cleveland turned the ball over 7 times and yall bearly beat them. If they played yall again they would beat yall by 4-5 td's.... I bet they are glad they got HJ on the schedule again next year =)

HJ sucks. Cleveland turned the ball over 7 times and yall bearly beat them. If they played yall again they would beat yall by 4-5 td's.... I bet they are glad they got HJ on the schedule again next year =)

who is this for Cleveland?  cause Kville kickd hj by 52 to 16 

Guest kvillecheer

HEY KVILLECHEER DONT FORGET THAT AIR PUMP SO CLEVELAND CAN AIR UP THEM ROUND BALLS ON MONDAY!!!!

haha. not like the 'ROUND BALL' season will last too long for CLEVELAND either.

but JUST INCASE ... i'll make sure and bring a pump..  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder