EC Vs Kountze...The rematch this friday

29 minutes ago, UNT-AggieMan said:

i think the Kountze-Ec Rivalry is just about back to where it used to be. Huge game this friday in East Chambers. 

My thoughts are whoever wins this game will win district

Who you got??

I agree

I tapped into my gut. And it say ktz by 3😁

I just hope the 3 ball is falling for ktz otherwise it could go the other way.

need lil jou to hit 5 to 6 from deep

Guest mrtomcat
2 hours ago, LoydW said:

Both teams pressed the entire game in the previous matchup

Thats all these programs know how to do.  They dont know what real basketball is anymore.  Dont get me wrong. Its as effective as ever, in region III and works to both of their advantage because they have more athletes than just about anyone they'll face.  However, its not basketball.

59 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

Thats all these programs know how to do.  They dont know what real basketball is anymore.  Dont get me wrong. Its as effective as ever, in region III and works to both of their advantage because they have more athletes than just about anyone they'll face.  However, its not basketball.

You must be a fan of a team who doesn’t handle pressure well haha 

59 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

You sound like that player from the team Kountze beat in the state championship back in 05. “They aren’t playing real basketball “

Guest mrtomcat
8 minutes ago, aTmfan06 said:

Warren must be playing the game correctly. 

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Exactly.

Win 110-100 or 15-10. Whatever works best for that team to be successful.

I only said that to get yalls attention.   I hate traditional basketball.  Its like watching the 1950 version.  OK guys.  Pass it 10 times before taking a shot, if we dont get the rebound, everybody sprint down to the other end and get in your positions.   On a make, do not let your guy beat you down the court.  Hurry up, everyone stand in the paint on defense.  

No honestly, there's nothing better than watching EC, Silsbee, Kountze, and some others go full court for 4 qtrs.  

5 minutes ago, mrtomcat said:

I only said that to get yalls attention.   I hate traditional basketball.  Its like watching the 1950 version.  OK guys.  Pass it 10 times before taking a shot, if we dont get the rebound, everybody sprint down to the other end and get in your positions.   On a make, do not let your guy beat you down the court.  Hurry up, everyone stand in the paint on defense.  

No honestly, there's nothing better than watching EC, Silsbee, Kountze, and some others go full court for 4 qtrs.  

ok

19 minutes ago, whsalum said:

Warren has struggled for awhile. Not sure what’s going on with the Warriors these days.

Not a parent’s priority….which is fine but don’t complain later (years)when your kid is in hs and the team is averaging 20 something points a game.

It has to start at the youth age and parents have to teach there kids proper mechanics and skills…..most parents don’t know these.

also don’t tell your kid to get his….team will never win with that mentality