this is it for maybe the dist champership

powerlifter

been a very long time for  OF to be in spot i feel like if they  can knock off wo-s Friday they will be dist champs no one can beat them after this game don't you think. The mustangs have a lot riding on this game also first  if they win it will put one more win in the record books as the UIL best team that holds the longest win dist in the state 59 wins in a roll. Now for the weather in OF  football field  40% chance of rain in the day time this field is NOT A GOOD ONE TO PLAY ON IF IT HAS RAINED ON ARE WET. this just might coast one of the two well see Friday night.

OF is gonna have to grind it out and go straight at WOS all night if they want a chance to win. I KNOW it was just a scrimmage but the Mustangs shut everything down when we tried to run outside and get the edge. We got more yardage going straight up the gut than trying to get the edge in the second half - but there is a rhyme and a reason why WOS scrimmages the Pirates every year specifically for these type of games. Also, you better hope you contain Gales especially if he gets outside, dude has burners if you don't.

Nope we can't run Gales all night, I'm sure that is what they are expecting. We gotta try something new. Some people are not going to attending the game because the stadium is too small, parking, and muddy field. If it rains no one will have the advantage. Mustangs should use their indoor practice field as much as possible to avoid nosy neighbors (LMBO).

9 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

Nope we can't run Gales all night, I'm sure that is what they are expecting. We gotta try something new. Some people are not going to attending the game because the stadium is too small, parking, and muddy field. If it rains no one will have the advantage. Mustangs should use their indoor practice field as much as possible to avoid nosy neighbors (LMBO).

If the other team is not stopping him then why can't you run him all night?  Isn't that just good coaching?  When they played Nederland, gales had over a 9 yard per carry average.  BUT -- the OC only ran him 5-6 times.  As of late, though, I see the OC has some-what wised up!

2 minutes ago, Reagan said:

If the other team is not stopping him then why can't you run him all night?  Isn't that just good coaching?  When they played Nederland, gales had over a 9 yard per carry average.  BUT -- the OC only ran him 5-6 times.  As of late, though, I see the OC has some-what wised up!

The history of these two teams is very competitive. The hitting will be intense on both sides. IMO if WOS is going to advance in the playoffs, we can't use one man all the time. I don't want to be a team that has only a one trick pony. Yes I'm liking the new play calling. The key for WOS is to play 4 quarters, mix up the play calling, and get the win.

10 hours ago, piratevillain said:

You're not stopping that dude, best case scenario is trying to contain him and hope he doesn't break off a big run.😂

with all this said the mustangs  big fast offence line there rb love to run behind big times yards there for them all year long so far and with the  moves these cats have going to be fun to watch  mud and all. for the wo-s  defense backfield it will be easer now to  be up tight run double coverage if they wish don't you just love a sobbie field