Rockets/Spurs Tonight/Rockets Win

Guest JoesBros

It all starts with keeping Parker out of the lane.  By parker driving, he will force one of our bigs to go over to help, causing Duncan to be wide open.  This will be a huge order because Parker is so quick.  You cant' sag off of him because his midrange jumper is pretty good.  At the same time, spurs willhave their hands full with the NBA scoring leader.  This is a must see.

I had to root against ya'll last night, but tonight i hope you beat the spurs by 50.  I hate the spurs!  I can't help it. cheap defensive plays, boring to watch, and about 2 american born players on the whole team.  Last year during the finals i couldn't stay awake.  They're almost as bad to watch as the 90's Jazz teams.

I had to root against ya'll last night, but tonight i hope you beat the spurs by 50.  I hate the spurs!  I can't help it. cheap defensive plays, boring to watch, and about 2 american born players on the whole team.  Last year during the finals i couldn't stay awake.  They're almost as bad to watch as the 90's Jazz teams.

I used to like that 90's Jazz teams.  Sloan had them looking like a work of art with that pick and roll, Stockton to Malone.

If we can execute the great defense we dished out last night, but extending it throughout all four quarters this time, well then I believe the Rockets will be walking back to the locker room with all smiles  ;D

And also get some work on getting some ball movement going along with good shooting, and we'll be alright.

It got me all fired up when I was hearing the Red Rowdys chanting 'Bonzi' during his press conference with Drexler and Worell.  That's what I'm talking about!

I know you have ot be at a rockets game the atmosphere..its gets you pumped!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476