There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Edited so as not to take away from the conveyance of the post: Aside from the religious implications, (since not everyone is a Jew or a Christian), there are many reasons for the United States to support Israel. Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East. It has been a partner to U.S. security and intelligence efforts for decades. Almost as many Jews live in the U.S. as in Israel, so personal connections are plentiful. Israel is one of the U.S.'s most important allies.
    • They aren’t exactly standing in line to recant. 
    • Anything is more user friendly than PayK12.  Just sayin’…….
    • Yes. I can't add the graphic though. Maybe @Austin1985 can. 
    • Israel is a very important ally to the US, in terms of security, intelligence gathering and many actions that have hindered nuclear proliferation in the Middle East.  Are they our most important, don't know, but I don't see the UK taking care of some of the problems Israel does, yet they are still a very important ally, I think it's a silly argument. To say that the Middle East is not as close to a global threat as Russia and China may be true today, but if Iran develops nuclear weapons, it will be at the disposal of maniacs that will fly into buildings screaming Allahu Akbar and fully expecting to see their 70 virgins on the other side.  Israel has played a big part in keeping that from happening.  China and Russia have restraints in place that the religious fanatics do not, that places the global threat from them on a whole new level, imo.  Not to mention the countless terrorist organizations they fund globally, with US money, I will add. Not sure the necessity to rate our allies, they're all important.