... On Poor Whites Who Vote Trump [Trigger Warning]

InMAGAWeTrust

Harsh truth for the trumpanzees..Old clip but more relevant than ever 

transcript of relevant section -

“I stood with them in line like all Americans are required to do in a democracy — nobody skips the line to vote — and I listened to them. I listened to them say naive poor white people things. ‘Man, Donald Trump’s gonna go to Washington and he’s gonna fight for us,'”.  “I’m standing there thinking in my mind, ‘You dumb mother******.. You..are..poor. He’s fighting for me!”

11 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Harsh truth for the trumpanzees..Old clip but more relevant than ever 

transcript of relevant section -

“I stood with them in line like all Americans are required to do in a democracy — nobody skips the line to vote — and I listened to them. I listened to them say naive poor white people things. ‘Man, Donald Trump’s gonna go to Washington and he’s gonna fight for us,'”.  “I’m standing there thinking in my mind, ‘You dumb mother******.. You..are..poor. He’s fighting for me!”

What's with the constant "trigger warning?"  I have not been triggered by anything you have said so far!  You may have to try harder!

So why is anyone who voted for Trump put into this so called trumpanzees class? You're not always voting for a candidate, sometimes voting against a candidate. Is that not the actual reason to vote? We all know they are going to lie to us for our vote and we fall for it again and again. 

I'm not afraid to state I vote against candidates not for candidates. I didn't vote for Trump because I liked him, I just thought Clinton would move us where Biden has us moving 4 years ago. 

If you are someone who truly believes we are a better country under this leadership, I have some prime property I will sell you cheap, here are the coordinates 

This is the hidden content, please

5 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

So why is anyone who voted for Trump put into this so called trumpanzees class? You're not always voting for a candidate, sometimes voting against a candidate. Is that not the actual reason to vote? We all know they are going to lie to us for our vote and we fall for it again and again. 

I'm not afraid to state I vote against candidates not for candidates. I didn't vote for Trump because I liked him, I just thought Clinton would move us where Biden has us moving 4 years ago. 

If you are someone who truly believes we are a better country under this leadership, I have some prime property I will sell you cheap, here are the coordinates 

This is the hidden content, please

I’ve said it multiple times and I’ll say it again. I think Trump, Biden and Hillary are the three worst presidential candidates this country has had in recent times.

If you support any of those 3, then you’re probably a moron. I’ll give a “moron pass” to the upper middle class and wealthy people who vote Trump.

thats where I stand on the political spectrum

thank you for posting 

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I’ve said it multiple times and I’ll say it again. I think Trump, Biden and Hillary are the three worst presidential candidates this country has had in recent times.

If you support any of those 3, then you’re probably a moron. I’ll give a “moron pass” to the upper middle class and wealthy people who vote Trump.

thank you for posting 

I can't wait to see who gets sprung on us next time... from either party.  I'm starting to think that we need to revamp our government to have the President serve a largely symbolic role like the monarchy in the UK.

2 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

thank you for posting 

So your take on an open forum is to insult people and call them childish names because they don't agree with your opinion.

So please tell us, with your TDS glasses on, which policies of the last four years were so terrible that you would lump Trump in with biden and clinton.

55 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

So your take on an open forum is to insult people and call them childish names because they don't agree with your opinion.

So please tell us, with your TDS glasses on, which policies of the last four years were so terrible that you would lump Trump in with biden and clinton.

Uh oh someone got triggered despite the trigger warning

Lets start off with the trillion dollar deficits. But as we all know, big spending is fine when team R is in office, isn’t it 😘

1 hour ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Uh oh someone got triggered despite the trigger warning

Lets start off with the trillion dollar deficits. But as we all know, big spending is fine when team R is in office, isn’t it 😘

"Uh oh someone got triggered" GTFU, you threw your meme against the wall now back it up with actual facts.

Uh Oh someone had to think for a nanosecond and then comes up with trillion dollar deficits.

O for 1, try again.

If you don't know how to troll an open forum, try fishing...

15 hours ago, Derf Nosneb said:

"Uh oh someone got triggered" GTFU, you threw your meme against the wall now back it up with actual facts.

Uh Oh someone had to think for a nanosecond and then comes up with trillion dollar deficits.

O for 1, try again.

If you don't know how to troll an open forum, try fishing...

Just like I said.. big spending and deficits don’t matter when team R is in office 😘

43 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Just like I said.. big spending and deficits don’t matter when team R is in office 😘

So now I can guess you're an under 30 something troll with no understanding of the way government works so once again we must educate you.

"which policies" my quote, was the question asked of you. Your response "Lets start off with the trillion dollar deficits."

Did you just skip civics class or you are actually that stupid to think deficits are policy? 

The House holds the purse strings in this country, the House of Representatives come up with the budget, moves to the senate and POTUS signs or vetos the budget. 

"Just like I said.. big spending and deficits don’t matter when team R is in office" 

The president has no control over the mandatory budget or its deficit. That includes Social Security and Medicare benefits.

The Constitution gave Congress—not the president—the power to control spending.

Presidents inherit their predecessors' policies.

President Obama had the largest deficits. By the end of his final budget, FY 2017, his budget deficits totaled $6.781 trillion over his eight years in office. That's a 58% increase from President George W. Bush's last budget.

Trump had a 33% increase with a global pandemic and Bush had a 57% increase with 9/11.

So now that I gave you a short education in middle school civics, I will ask once again, 

Which "POLICIES" of the last administration puts Trump in the same category as Obama and Clinton. 

25 minutes ago, Derf Nosneb said:

So now I can guess you're an under 30 something troll with no understanding of the way government works so once again we must educate you.

"which policies" my quote, was the question asked of you. Your response "Lets start off with the trillion dollar deficits."

Did you just skip civics class or you are actually that stupid to think deficits are policy? 

The House holds the purse strings in this country, the House of Representatives come up with the budget, moves to the senate and POTUS signs or vetos the budget. 

"Just like I said.. big spending and deficits don’t matter when team R is in office" 

The president has no control over the mandatory budget or its deficit. That includes Social Security and Medicare benefits.

The Constitution gave Congress—not the president—the power to control spending.

Presidents inherit their predecessors' policies.

President Obama had the largest deficits. By the end of his final budget, FY 2017, his budget deficits totaled $6.781 trillion over his eight years in office. That's a 58% increase from President George W. Bush's last budget.

Trump had a 33% increase with a global pandemic and Bush had a 57% increase with 9/11.

So now that I gave you a short education in middle school civics, I will ask once again, 

Which "POLICIES" of the last administration puts Trump in the same category as Obama and Clinton. 

Jesus Christ you really are dumb as hell

Trump had a trillion dollar deficit.. BEFORE the pandemic. How is that conservative? 

like I said, big spending and deficits are fine when team R Is in office 

1 minute ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Jesus Christ you really are dumb as hell

Trump had a trillion dollar deficit.. BEFORE the pandemic. How is that conservative? 

like I said, big spending and deficits are fine when team R Is in office 

"Jesus Christ you really are dumb as hell"

"POLICIES" "POLICIES" "POLICIES" "POLICIES" "POLICIES" "POLICIES" "POLICIES" "POLICIES" "POLICIES" and you're calling me dumb.

Did you understand government at all or just how to troll poorly.

Once agin "THE PRESIDENT HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE MANDATORY BUDGET OR ITS DEFICIT."

You are one of the pretty pathetic trolls when it comes to logical, intellectual debate, must be that Southeast Texas edumacation they teach over here. BISD just called and said they want your diploma back.

Come back with something to prove you point or FOAD on this subject you started but can not substantiate your talking points. Btw, your mom said to clean up the basement and mow the lawn...