There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine

• I didn't key board warrior.  I put the stats in max preps and that's how DB listed it.  No, I am not looking for anyone to say anything about my short time at Jasper.  That is why this thread was started in the political forum.  It was for just a few who had been trying to get rid of DB for several years. Maybe more like, "Is this what you wanted?" 
    • That's part of my question too. Not just the boys sports but the girls sports have went way down as well. Jasper girls basketball and softball were much better a few years ago.
    • I really don't like it. Just wait till next realignment and align all the districts by division and not do it after district play is over. That way there are same amount of playoff games as they are now. Splitting after district is over eliminates a couple of rounds of playoffs and really doesn't give a true indicator of state champion. It also eliminates regional tourneys and semifinals at state tourney. Just wait till next realignment.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up What an idiot!!  This is from someone that has actively promoted violence on several occasions, and seems to be oblivious to the riots occurring at universities as we speak. From the article: Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., warned that right-wing organizations connected to Trump are "training up in the hills somewhere" to attack if Biden wins the election in November.