****Kirbyville 29 Silsbee 28 Final/Comments****

jdawg03

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balla better not get become an air-head over this game, oh wait, he already is an air-head. Good game overall but there were plenty of opportunities in the 4th quarter for us to seal the win. Too bad the refs were Wildcats instead of Zebras.

Hey now i dont know what game u were watching but it must have not been Kville and Silsbee.So u think the refs where on our side  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha no chance  :D anyone who plays at silsbee never get a fair called game on there field ask anyone who has played there, but both teams played good ball we made a alt of mistakes fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line and then again on the 10 ,plenty of droped passes. Congrats Wildcats lets keep it rolling . Goodluck Silsbee next week .  8)

Guest kvillecheer

Hey now i dont know what game u were watching but it must have not been Kville and Silsbee.So u think the refs where on our side  ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha no chance  :D anyone who plays at silsbee never get a fair called game on there field ask anyone who has played there, but both teams played good ball we made a alt of mistakes fumbled the ball on the 1 yard line and then again on the 10 ,plenty of droped passes. Congrats Wildcats lets keep it rolling . Goodluck Silsbee next week .  8)

nuff said. those refs were DEFINATLY not on K-ville's side ... ever heard the saying CHEATERS NEVER WIN?? this could be Silsbee's problem.

nuff said. those refs were DEFINATLY not on K-ville's side ... ever heard the saying CHEATERS NEVER WIN?? this could be Silsbee's problem.

Umm excuse me but could you give me some examples of Silsbee "cheating" in this game because I'm not to clear about what you're talking about.

Kville_cheer

Now you are calling Silsbee cheaters, just enjoy the win.

You need to stick to cheerleading, because you know nothing about football.

That is why people want to root against kville, because of stupid post such as yours.

So you are calling Silsbee cheater's? When I made that statement I was angry, I wasn't complaining.

What SHS_ATW was not so eloquently referring to was Silsbee's "fumble" in the endaone which gave kirbyville a touchback. The ball clearly crossed the plan prior to the fumble it was a crucial bad call by the refs wich may have cost Silsbee the game. Not complaining or anything you can argue it, but that was a touchdown.

What SHS_ATW was not so eloquently referring to was Silsbee's "fumble" in the endaone which gave kirbyville a touchback. The ball clearly crossed the plan prior to the fumble it was a crucial bad call by the refs wich may have cost Silsbee the game. Not complaining or anything you can argue it, but that was a touchdown.

Guest kvillecheer

wow you have ONE example. Impressive. Yes i am calling Silsbee "CHEATERS" . And i never said SHS_ATW that you were complaining. I was just letting you know that we obviously have to TOTALLY different ways of seeing what went on last night. And of course your gonna think your right and i'm gonna think i'm right. i guesss where just gonna have to agree to DISAGREE. 

Guest kvillecheer

Kville_cheer

Now you are calling Silsbee cheaters, just enjoy the win.

You need to stick to cheerleading, because you know nothing about football.

That is why people want to root against kville, because of stupid post such as yours.

How can you say i know nothing about football? I said my OPINION about the REFS??  Which had actually nothing to do really about any certain play and it also had nothing to do with KNOWING FOOTBALL? So maybe you should re-think yourself and think more about YOU posting "stupid" posts.  ;D

How can you say i know nothing about football? I said my OPINION about the REFS??  Which had actually nothing to do really about any certain play and it also had nothing to do with KNOWING FOOTBALL? So maybe you should re-think yourself and think more about YOU posting "stupid" posts.  ;D

Anybody can say something about the officials.....but knowing what you are talking about is something else.

yes I am a kville fan and no matter what anybody says, that game last night was a very goooood game. I personally think the most exciting game that WE played all year.  Silsbee does have a good team. It is true that it seems that each year that we do play Silsbee, there are many more penalities than in games that we play other opponents. Last night there were penalities we saw that weren't called on S. just as you say that there should have been calls that weren't made on us.  That happens at all games and you know it , just like I do.  You said that you made a statement because you were mad,  Mad at who, yourself for not winning or us for winning? I am not making excuses for anything, just making a statement!  Silsbee is the biggest school in our District, we are one of the smaller schools.  Kville always seems to have people from schools like Silsbee, WOS & Jasper saying rude put down smack on us.  Yes Balla has said some things, but many of you have too.  Stop and think about it Silsbee, It has been years that we have defeated you, years and yes we are proud of our win last night and you would be too.  Kville has a good team, not the best,just  like silsbee a good team, but not the best. We will have to get over some of our hurt feelings , just like silsbee.  I feel that Kvillecheer wasn't calling the players "cheaters", probably thinking that more of the refs.  On this site many mistakes may be from typing errors.  There have been  talk about people from schools having "CLASS", if this site is an example of class, I see very little of it from any school.  Good luck to Silsbee and Jasper next week, that will be another great game like kville/silsbee. And good luck to the WILDCATS!

All I am going to say about it is whoever called Silsbee "cheaters" is an idiot.  Was it a tough loss...yes.  If Silsbee had the refs in their backpockets I'd imagine that supposed fumble into the endzone (odd not one ref was even in position to even see that play) would'nt have been called against the Tigers nor the long Castle td called back for a weak penalty at best.  If Silsbee or the refs cheated, Kirbyville would have lost by 2 tds so get your facts straight.  Irregardless of this game it was all coming down to Silsbee versus Jasper for the spot anyways.

yes I am a kville fan and no matter what anybody says, that game last night was a very goooood game. I personally think the most exciting game that WE played all year.  Silsbee does have a good team. It is true that it seems that each year that we do play Silsbee, there are many more penalities than in games that we play other opponents. Last night there were penalities we saw that weren't called on S. just as you say that there should have been calls that weren't made on us.  That happens at all games and you know it , just like I do.  You said that you made a statement because you were mad,  Mad at who, yourself for not winning or us for winning? I am not making excuses for anything, just making a statement!  Silsbee is the biggest school in our District, we are one of the smaller schools.  Kville always seems to have people from schools like Silsbee, WOS & Jasper saying rude put down smack on us.  Yes Balla has said some things, but many of you have too.  Stop and think about it Silsbee, It has been years that we have defeated you, years and yes we are proud of our win last night and you would be too.  Kville has a good team, not the best,just  like silsbee a good team, but not the best. We will have to get over some of our hurt feelings , just like silsbee.  I feel that Kvillecheer wasn't calling the players "cheaters", probably thinking that more of the refs.  On this site many mistakes may be from typing errors.  There have been  talk about people from schools having "CLASS", if this site is an example of class, I see very little of it from any school.  Good luck to Silsbee and Jasper next week, that will be another great game like kville/silsbee. And good luck to the WILDCATS!

Listen up bud, pal, or should I say grandma(granfan?). There are wins, such as last night, and comparitively there are quality wins. Also, class is shown on the field, not in a public forum that is subject to trash and home to controversy. I believe kvillecheer did say, "I am calling Silsbee "CHEATERS".", twice. I just think it's sad that this cheerleader is not content with a win and must revert to such outbursts to attain some sort of prize out of Silsbee's remorse for a game that went the wrong way. I don't understand why anyone would defend a post like that by calling it a typing error, twice. I can't help but remember the District Championship game between Jasper and Silsbee in 04'; very exciting and very similar. The game ended on a controversial call; however, Silsbee was on the better side and that was in Jasper. It would be best if everyone just accepted this for whatever they and eachother believe it is and look forward to next week.

Oh yeah, Hey Kvillecheer, if you want to say something as strong as calling Silsbee Cheaters, why don't you post it as a subject for everyone to see.  If not then your actions are seen as submission and it would be best if you didn't post again, ever. Not for Silsbee's sake, but for your own. That was not a threat in any way, it's just that I don't think you should be bitter after winning a big game, ridiculus I know but you did it.

Listen up bud, pal, or should I say grandma(granfan?). There are wins, such as last night, and comparitively there are quality wins. Also, class is shown on the field, not in a public forum that is subject to trash and home to controversy. I believe kvillecheer did say, "I am calling Silsbee "CHEATERS".", twice. I just think it's sad that this cheerleader is not content with a win and must revert to such outbursts to attain some sort of prize out of Silsbee's remorse for a game that went the wrong way. I don't understand why anyone would defend a post like that by calling it a typing error, twice. I can't help but remember the District Championship game between Jasper and Silsbee in 04'; very exciting and very similar. The game ended on a controversial call; however, Silsbee was on the better side and that was in Jasper. It would be best if everyone just accepted this for whatever they and eachother believe it is and look forward to next week.

Oh yeah, Hey Kvillecheer, if you want to say something as strong as calling Silsbee Cheaters, why don't you post it as a subject for everyone to see.  If not then your actions are seen as submission and it would be best if you didn't post again, ever. Not for Silsbee's sake, but for your own. That was not a threat in any way, it's just that I don't think you should be bitter after winning a big game, ridiculus I know but you did it.

Very well said

What a hard fought game. Maybe the best game played all year. Both teams new what was a stake, and they played like it. Congrets to Kirbyville on a good win. I really liked that #32, really good RB. To me the only one that really stood out for Kirbyville. Going to be a great one. Rhodes and Hazelwood had there moments but #32 toted to load. The young back field and recevers for Silsbee look really good also. Just a super game to watch. On the players and coaches part all did a good job. Now for the Refs. not to good. I could count two to three times that the refs could have called pass interferance on Silsbee they where really close but I have seen it call for less. On a kick off when Silsbee recovered the ball some how it went back to Kirbyville. On the long TD run by Johnson, not a ref was there to see what happen. On the other long TD run a so called block in the back, another bad call. While the player played a good game I for just once would like to have some good refs at a Silsbee/Kirbyville game. Good luck to Kirbyville next week. For Silsbee its Jasper next week and then on to the play-offs. Go Tigers!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder