West Orange-Stark 63 Orangefield 56/FINAL

WOSgrad

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to West Orange-Stark 63 Orangefield 56/FINAL

Missed last night games because I was watching the girls on senior night.  How about my Mustangs sweeping the night from the bobcats.  Both hard fought games until the end.  Enjoy seeing my Stangs do their thang.  Boys are starting to play together, @Boneyard Boys we're going to be a tough game for whoever we play coming up.  Wilson has our boys playing together.  Going to be fun against an always tough Tigers team Friday.  I know I will be there

2 hours ago, JACK OF ALL TRADES said:

@Boneyard Boys Covid hit you guys and my Mustangs hard both having to play at least 2 games with our JV Squads.  I think my Stangs could have upset BC or Lumberton possibly if they were given the chance.  What do you think?

No doubt the team we watched in the last matchup was definitely hard to handle, that must have been the full WOS squad. They had the size, athleticism and depth to give either of those teams a run for their money. Shoot they didn’t even start #23 but he came in off the bench and did his thing, I look for them to make some noise to finish out the season. It’s a shame Covid happened because they will definitely have a tough matchup in the first round of the playoffs with either HH or HJ but I think they will compete. 

12 hours ago, JACK OF ALL TRADES said:

@Boneyard Boys Covid hit you guys and my Mustangs hard both having to play at least 2 games with our JV Squads.  I think my Stangs could have upset BC or Lumberton possibly if they were given the chance.  What do you think?

That size would give anyone of those teams some trouble. The only thing is I hate that defense they run sometimes when they try to force a player one way.the only problem is a team gets to the rim to easy.they got a few block shots.but a team that knows how to make the extra pass would get a lay up. There rotation to do that isn't there yet. But #13 does a great job.young kids has to understand the concept.