Bidenomics Will Bankrupt Us!

Reagan

Financially breaking the US is a desire of the Democratic Puppet Masters.   Sadly, the Republicans have given into it also.   People, like the above post, that think there’s an inexhaustible supply of money, are living in the Twilight Zone.   Someday, someone is going to have to pay the fiddler.  Thankfully I’ll be dead by then.

4 hours ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

You still get tricked by this stuff huh.. 

If I recall right, the obama/biden economy never grew above 2%.  BUT -- the welfare rolls increased dramatically.  This is "compassion", Demo style.  obama was a community agitator and biden served off the government teat for 47 years.  But yet they know more about capitalism than Trump?  SMH!    

4 hours ago, Reagan said:

If I recall right, the obama/biden economy never grew above 2%.  BUT -- the welfare rolls increased dramatically.  This is "compassion", Demo style.  obama was a community agitator and biden served off the government teat for 47 years.  But yet they know more about capitalism than Trump?  SMH!    

True this

11 hours ago, Reagan said:

Stop making excuses

my income doubled under Obama. You can either sit and cry about your precious feelings or you can get off your lazy A and pull up your bootstraps, snowflake 

45 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Stop making excuses

my income doubled under Obama. You can either sit and cry about your precious feelings or you can get off your lazy A and pull up your bootstraps, snowflake 

Our business BOOMED under Obama.

I'm in collections.  We're pretty excited about the next four years.