Which Good Team In 22 4A Will Be Sitting At Home After Week 10?

Guest Kelly Football

Which Good Team 22 4A Will Be Sitting At Home After Week 10?  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Which Good Team 22 4A Will Be Sitting At Home After Week 10?

• Dayton
    • Nederland
    • Lumberton

This is over if Nederland wins Friday.

If Dayton goes into the Dog Pound and pulls out a victory then it goes to the Nederland - Lumberton game.

That will game will be huge!

Lumberton has homefield advantage, which could be the difference.

However...

I just don't see Nederland losing two in a row to end the season.

How heartbreaking will it be for the Lumberton team to only lose twice and not go to the playoffs.

Whatever way that game goes, the thrill of victory and agony of defeat will be there.

I got to say Lumberton gets ecked out by Nederland in the last game.

Dayton #1

PN-G #2

Nederland #3

This is over if Nederland wins Friday.

If Dayton goes into the Dog Pound and pulls out a victory then it goes to the Nederland - Lumberton game.

That will game will be huge!

Lumberton has homefield advantage, which could be the difference.

However...

I just don't see Nederland losing two in a row to end the season.

How heartbreaking will it be for the Lumberton team to only lose twice and not go to the playoffs.

Whatever way that game goes, the thrill of victory and agony of defeat will be there.

I got to say Lumberton gets ecked out by Nederland in the last game.

Dayton #1

PN-G #2

Nederland #3

You couln't find one person at Dayton who would have believed that the L-Train would beat them.  Now you can't find one person at Nederland, Dayton or PNG who believes that Lumberton will make the playoffs.  It will be an interesting 2 weeks and the 3 teams who do qualify will earn their way in.  Nobody has to rely on somebody else to do their work.  PNG has the inside track but nothing is certain.  I'd say based on how they have played so far, I like Lumberton's chances this year.  

Just out of curiosity......

Lets say PN-G, Lumberton and Nederland win this week.

Dayton beats PN-G and Nederland beats Lumberton the last week.

That would leave ...

PN-G 6-1

Ned 6-1

Dayton 5-2

Lumberton 5-2.............Does Lumberton go due to head to head or does it still go to points? If it goes to points I am assuming that would leave Lumberton out due to losses to both MC schools hurting their points.

disclaimer: This is not my predictions....just a what if.

Just out of curiosity......

Lets say PN-G, Lumberton and Nederland win this week.

Dayton beats PN-G and Nederland beats Lumberton the last week.

That would leave ...

PN-G 6-1

Ned 6-1

Dayton 5-2

Lumberton 5-2.............Does Lumberton go due to head to head or does it still go to points? If it goes to points I am assuming that would leave Lumberton out due to losses to both MC schools hurting their points.

disclaimer: This is not my predictions....just a what if.

A Dayton loss to Nederland eliminates Dayton in any tie breaker between Dayton and either or, or both Nederland and Lumberton.

In your case, Lumberton is #3.

PNG #1

Nederland #2

Dayton or Lumberton #3  (Just can't speculate yet)

However.....you never know!  I feel like Nederland will beat Dayton this week, just a gut feeling.  PNG will definitely be ready for Dayton  .....who knows!  Anything can happen.  One thing for sure.....gonna be an exciting 2 weeks of football!

Guest whoabroncos09

why count us out???

we will not wait till next year.

we have been to the playoffs the past 11yrs.

coach stewart will not let us NOT go to the playoffs.

It seems to me the only way Lumberton misses the playoffs is if they lose there last two. is that right?  If they win one they are in. Is that right?

NO....

If Dayton loses to Nederland then yes, if Dayton wins and then Nederland beats Lumberton, Lumberton is out.

Lumberton can lose this week and win next week and be in.

For Lumberton it really comes down to next week.

Beat Nederland in Lumberton and are in.

This week you really need to be Bulldog fans.

A Nederland win will pretty much end all things.

You couln't find one person at Dayton who would have believed that the L-Train would beat them.  Now you can't find one person at Nederland, Dayton or PNG who believes that Lumberton will make the playoffs.  It will be an interesting 2 weeks and the 3 teams who do qualify will earn their way in.  Nobody has to rely on somebody else to do their work.  PNG has the inside track but nothing is certain.  I'd say based on how they have played so far, I like Lumberton's chances this year.  

You're wrong.  I think Lumberton advances.  I've said it before that I think Slumberton will beat Nederland this yr.  I've seen them both play and I beleive that L-ton's better balanced and the defense a bit stingier.  Not talking smack, and if needed I'd surely get on here and give Kudos to Ned, but this is JMO.

Of course I don't even know who I'm pulling for until week 10

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'm gonna say Nederland is knocked out at the end. I have the confidence enough to say Dayton can pull out a win on Friday, and that I believe Lumberton will have the ability to bring down Nederland again the following week. I just hope everyone has a good time with it, but that is my opinion. Go Broncos.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124