West Hardin @ Hull-Daisetta: Let The Smack Talk Begin!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude your Miami Vice cops Tubbs and Copeland would warm the bench for H-D and Evadale. Both kids are just slow footed average players. WH has 0 explosive players compared to H-D's 6 or more. H-D will overwhelm the Oilers early on, and before you know it the score is 14-0 with two plays over 60 yards. The Oilers will be down and out and ready to stump break a deer on opening weekend. Bobcats make WH play from behind and try to pass the ball, which we know they can not do. Also H-D #9 is correct about Thomas and Zach I know because I lived next to #9 and the Simmons. #9 and I played football in the yard with Thomas and Zach for many summers. Granted they were young, but Bobcats through and through. So don't go there with the transfer thing. Bobcats blow out WH and send the Oilcans to the deer lease with their heads down.

Hey man, its good to be proud of your team, but freakin stop with the slander. You can be positive and talk trash without singling out people and running them down. It really shows your age when you do this. Noone is impressed with your mouth, or your lack of knowledge about the game. If anything, you are embarassing people from your own school.

Come on Big Dog, you know good and well, HD's got a lot of local kids playing at other schools right now as well. We do have a couple transfers that are difference makers this season, but kids always move around in our area. Hardin has a couple homegrown Daisetta kids this year, the least of which isn't Jordan Nolan who's leads the Houston area in passing and has led Hardin to their best start ever. He might have helped more than the Liberty guys have this year. Liberty has a couple HD kids playing this year as well. I'm sure West Hardin has some HD kids this year too. Actually, probably not, most kids unless no other option was available wouldnt' move from HD to WH.

I really want you to think hard about this one. Think of the 4 victories that West Hardin has had in the past 5 years over HD. Who was the Oilers big time player? Who was the backbone of the team and the main reason they were able to win. A couple kids by the name of Simmons?? Yeah, that's right, Thomas and Zach Simmons, who were raised in Daisetta (for as long as I can remember)and moved to West Hardin later on. heck last year Zach, as much as you can in football, single handedly beat HD. He's the reason you guys won. In all 4 victories Thomas or Zach was the leading rusher and scorer in each of those games. I know they were Daisetta boys because they were my next door neighbors!!! heck, I tought em how to be tough in my yard when they were youngsters, I was in HS when they were JH and elementry aged. We maybe should have called those teams the West Hardin Oilers Led by Bobcats. 

And as far as you go Mustang what creditbility do you have? Are you a coach? Did you even play football in high school? That's right, you were the starting waterboy as a junior for the Oilers back in '93 before losing your job to the "special" kid your senior year. Hull-Daisetta will crush the Oilers this year.

No Zach Simmons, No Problem.

Do you really think that zach could have been as good as he was without THE LINE!!!!!!! This year we have everybody back on the line except for one man and we got someone just as good takeing his spot

west hardin has as many explosive players as danbury and you c what they did and HD has about as many as kountze and you also know how that turned out. and yes i believe copeland is the best qb in the district and tubbs is good but you cant tell me he is as good as zach but thats ok there arent many high school runningbacks that are

Are you saying HD's line is 225?         if HDs average line is 225, you must be counting some people twice.

I stand corrected. I was totally wrong on HD's offensive line averaging 225lbs. It appears that after further research it's much bigger than that. Yancey McCauley is 300lbs, Garth Roth is 225lbs, Matt Dees is 200lbs,Patrick Davis is 200lbs and TE Tre Dickerson is 230lbs . I know these are starting lineman for HD. We also have Shawn Alford that is listed at 300lbs and John Luster who's listed at 265lbs. I'm not sure which of these kids are starters, not as familiar with their names.  So lets, see I'll do the math........ that's 1720 total lbs divided by 7 offensive lineman = 246lbs each. That's without Scottie Gilmore who was a 2way starter last year who's 240lbs who transferred to Kountze.

I appologize once again, and no i didnt' count anyone twice ;)

Don't forget our starting fullback Aaron Cook is 230lbs and our starting tailback Tyree Patterson is 210lbs. HD does have a ton of speed, but we're not as near as small as most folks think.

I stand corrected. I was totally wrong on HD's offensive line averaging 225lbs. It appears that after further research it's much bigger than that. Yancey McCauley is 300lbs, Garth Roth is 225lbs, Matt Dees is 200lbs,Patrick Davis is 200lbs and TE Tre Dickerson is 230lbs . I know these are starting lineman for HD. We also have Shawn Alford that is listed at 300lbs and John Luster who's listed at 265lbs. I'm not sure which of these kids are starters, not as familiar with their names.  So lets, see I'll do the math........ that's 1720 total lbs divided by 7 offensive lineman = 246lbs each. That's without Scottie Gilmore who was a 2way starter last year who's 240lbs who transferred to Kountze.

I appologize once again, and no i didnt' count anyone twice ;)

Don't forget our starting fullback Aaron Cook is 230lbs and our starting tailback Tyree Patterson is 210lbs. HD does have a ton of speed, but we're not as near as small as most folks think.

If HD's line is that big they must have taken some games off, because the couple of times that I have seen them they sure didn't impress me. You keep talking about speed or you talking about on the field, or on the street, because on the field, Smith is the only one that has shown me anything.

I didnt' say they were overly impressive, just that they arent' that small.......lol. Our line has played better the last few weeks, but it's definitely been HD's weakness througout the season. They have alot of potential, they just have to get fired up and play their guts out friday night.

83 Alumni you sure do watch H-D play alot. You either wish you were a Bobcat or maybe your just plain scared of our team. {Mr. SCOUT} Watching our teams every bowel movement will not change the outcome of H-D CRUSHING THE OILCANS.

I'm sorry 55 I didn't realize two games was alot, and trust me after seeing them, they are the last thing I would want to be. As far as your other imcompetent statement, the Browns have to get to the super bowl somehow.

1st of all...HD is evidently very scared or you wouldnt be talking so much crap. Unlike hd, west hardin has class. Yea we can sit here and talk crap, but we would rather just prove to you who is gonna take the victory on the field. And everyone who has posted comments from wh have only been fans. And  FYI Coach Westfall is not allowing the boys to waste their time posting msgs. He would rather them continue to prepare to whip the bobcats AGAIN... Yea this is going to be a good game, and the better team will come out on top. As bad as we think we can, none of us can predict this game, so may the best team win!!!    GO OILERS!!!

1st of all...HD is evidently very scared or you wouldnt be talking so much crap. Unlike hd, west hardin has class. Yea we can sit here and talk crap, but we would rather just prove to you who is gonna take the victory on the field. And everyone who has posted comments from wh have only been fans. And  FYI Coach Westfall is not allowing the boys to waste their time posting msgs. He would rather them continue to prepare to whip the bobcats AGAIN... Yea this is going to be a good game, and the better team will come out on top. As bad as we think we can, none of us can predict this game, so may the best team win!!!    GO OILERS!!!

I AGREE !!!!! i have been reading this for a while now and this is exactly the idea i have been getting.

kountze is just mad because they got beat up by a smaller WH team just face it in that game kountze came in over confiedent and WH played hard and put it to them its over let it go and dont say that WH has a bad coaching staff because of one incident.

ok guys i have one question why is kountze on this  i thought this was between

west hardin and hull daisetta

Come on Big Dog, you know good and well, HD's got a lot of local kids playing at other schools right now as well. We do have a couple transfers that are difference makers this season, but kids always move around in our area. Hardin has a couple homegrown Daisetta kids this year, the least of which isn't Jordan Nolan who's leads the Houston area in passing and has led Hardin to their best start ever. He might have helped more than the Liberty guys have this year. Liberty has a couple HD kids playing this year as well. I'm sure West Hardin has some HD kids this year too. Actually, probably not, most kids unless no other option was available wouldnt' move from HD to WH.

I really want you to think hard about this one. Think of the 4 victories that West Hardin has had in the past 5 years over HD. Who was the Oilers big time player? Who was the backbone of the team and the main reason they were able to win. A couple kids by the name of Simmons?? Yeah, that's right, Thomas and Zach Simmons, who were raised in Daisetta (for as long as I can remember)and moved to West Hardin later on. heck last year Zach, as much as you can in football, single handedly beat HD. He's the reason you guys won. In all 4 victories Thomas or Zach was the leading rusher and scorer in each of those games. I know they were Daisetta boys because they were my next door neighbors!!! heck, I tought em how to be tough in my yard when they were youngsters, I was in HS when they were JH and elementry aged. We maybe should have called those teams the West Hardin Oilers Led by Bobcats. 

And as far as you go Mustang what creditbility do you have? Are you a coach? Did you even play football in high school? That's right, you were the starting waterboy as a junior for the Oilers back in '93 before losing your job to the "special" kid your senior year. Hull-Daisetta will crush the Oilers this year.

No Zach Simmons, No Problem.

What about Brandon Letsinger who went to West Hardin from K-12 or Tarence Hashaw who went to west hardin all his life or john vanya who went to west hardin from K-12 and ofcoarse they led the team in rushing they were the starting runningbacks for crying out loud thats like saying the starting QB led the team in passing. 

The first hit of the game. Leaving it all on the field. Team First A battlefield. A street fight. The feeling inside when you lay someone out. The silence before the storm. Self-Discipline. 1,800 screaming fans for a school with 183 students. Football is everything. An entire year in the weight room. Working through the pain. Doing it for all the players who wore the uniform before you. Manhood. Two-A-Days in 103-degree heat. Sacrifice. What you think about 24/7/365. The silence on the bus. The crowd so loud you can't hear yourself think. State. No excuses. Go Bobcats !!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder