**POST TUESDAY NIGHT SCORES HERE**

thanks coop! i didnt make it to the game.. but i heard it was a thriller.. kountze won the 1st. hardin the 2nd and 3rd. and the lionettes pulled out the final two! very good year for coach oquinn so far!

Way To Go Coach "O"!!!!!  Not too shabby for your first year as a head coach!  But you did have a pretty good teacher now didn't you?! ;D

Gabe you stole my thunder buddy...very classless. That poor high school girl was almost in tears after the game from that. I guess her mom or dad wasn't at the game, because they would have been all over that guy if they had been. I can see a coach question a call, but to get up twice and walk over to her and argue was beyond belief to me. We're talking a 15 year old high school kid who already has a tremendous amount of responsibility on her shoulders just making calls in a huge game like tonight, and then on top of that she has a coach in her ear. I though it was horrible, and the man is very lucky that wasn't my daughter.

I wasn't going to bring it up, but I'm glad someone did.  I know in the heat of the moment you do things you might regret, but never take it out on a kid! Wow, and the sad thing is the call he went off on was the RIGHT call! 

And I do recall the girl that was calling lines for HJ, called on that was WAY out  in and the chair ref over ruled her.  Our coches didn't say a word to her.  Very classless and he owes her an apology, for sure!

Gabe you stole my thunder buddy...very classless. That poor high school girl was almost in tears after the game from that. I guess her mom or dad wasn't at the game, because they would have been all over that guy if they had been. I can see a coach question a call, but to get up twice and walk over to her and argue was beyond belief to me. We're talking a 15 year old high school kid who already has a tremendous amount of responsibility on her shoulders just making calls in a huge game like tonight, and then on top of that she has a coach in her ear. I though it was horrible, and the man is very lucky that wasn't my daughter.

Another bad thing about the coach's lack of class was it began to trickle down to his players. After he went off on the Orangefield girl a couple of times, the H-J players took his lead and began mouthing off too. That is pretty hard to take when you are a line judge and have to walk through all those players to get back into position after a time out and they are all being ugly.

That match was way out of hand even before the linesman incident. These teams have been playing for months now and when referees still do not know the rules and are so inconsistent then matches like these get out of hand. The referees could have easily controlled the situation but failed to do so. A few points make big differences in those kind of matches. Get over it Orangefield and orange leader you won, move on because you'll need all you have for the Horns.

Guest bleed orange

A player was seen calling the HJ coach names.

Now---how classy is that?

I'm neither a HJ fan nor an OF fan-=--just a fan of the game---

That was NOT what volleyball should be about.

You say she was seen but was she actually heard? You people are unbelievable. In just about every volleyball game I have been to the kids make mistakes, they are kids. They don't pay attention. They don't ask to call lines, they don't get paided.  Believe me the HJ girl made just as many mistakes. You don't see us saying things about her. So what, thats what happens when put kids in a pressure situation like that. Why don't you adult's volunteer to call the lines.  I agree the referee's let the game get out of control. Basically they did not know what they were doing. But hey schools cannot control that. That get who they get.

I will say this HJ is much improved and their coach is heading the program in the right direction. Their girls played their heart out. I was impressed but I was not with the male coach who screamed at a young girl. I bet if the roles were reversed you HJ fans would think differently. I don't have a problem with a coach screaming at their on players but I do have aproblem with a coach screaming at a kid from another school who did not ask to be there in the first place. GROW UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bleed orange

That match was way out of hand even before the linesman incident. These teams have been playing for months now and when referees still do not know the rules and are so inconsistent then matches like these get out of hand. The referees could have easily controlled the situation but failed to do so. That match was just not one sided witht the things that went on. Get over it Orangefield and orange leader you won, move on because you'll need all you have for the Horns.

Don't worry about us "EMC". We will be ready. We have a lot of respect for the HF team. They are very good and I have a lot of respect for their parents. They are good people.  You need to get over it.  You think kids cheat, give me a break. They might cheat on a test but not a game that they are paying no attention to. They are kids, they look up in the stands, wink at their boyfriends and what ever else they do. Next time you call the lines.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder