**WO-S At Jasper Predictions/Small School game Of The Week**

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chaingang Defense

Jasper has a chance. It looks like they are getting back to the Jasper team they used to be, and they have Brooks(who by the way has a WOS sate championship ring ;D). I will not predict a blowout. I dont see it happening. Jasper WILL NOT SCORE more than 14 points on our D. So if they want to win, they better keep us under 14. I love the Jasper games, and am glad they are getting back to who they used to be. WOS wins this one by atleast 10, maybe 14. I hope Jasper continues to get better week by week so we can brag about our district in the playoffs. Yes, I will be rooting for Jasper after our game, but Jasper wont beat us.

As Mustang85 would say Thank God For Cornel Thompson. Those 2 plays we ran against Silsbee won't work this week.

As Mustang85 would say Thank God For Cornel Thompson. Those 2 plays we ran against Silsbee won't work this week.

They worked last week. If you dont need to, then why show our whole offense? Its called strategy. Don't give our opponents anything to look for on film.

you guys at wo-s might say i am nuts. the last couple of weeks we have seen the mustangs change up the offence i for one like it.the mustangs are not putting up alot of points on the board BUT look at it this way.most of you have been around hi school football all you life are maybe even played the game.the mustangs are playing BALL CONTROL FOOTBALL and have three backs going over a 100 yards a game not to bad dont you think.some coaches would give there  right arm to have a team that can do this i for one like it..i dont care  if we  put on 20 points are 14 as long as we can win football games.WITH THE DEFENCE has this year lord  help them all,noow tell me i am nuts are go away    PS sorry again for the spelling

you guys at wo-s might say i am nuts. the last couple of weeks we have seen the mustangs change up the offence i for one like it.the mustangs are not putting up alot of points on the board BUT look at it this way.most of you have been around hi school football all you life are maybe even played the game.the mustangs are playing BALL CONTROL FOOTBALL and have three backs going over a 100 yards a game not to bad dont you think.some coaches would give there  right arm to have a team that can do this i for one like it..i dont care  if we  put on 20 points are 14 as long as we can win football games.WITH THE DEFENCE has this year lord  help them all,noow tell me i am nuts are go away    PS sorry again for the spelling

All that is fine and good against a team that is not very good, at home, in a district game, but what about a team that is pretty good, at a nuetral site, in the playoffs.  You know like giddings or huffman.

This is going to be a good game regardless of the out come. I dont think it will be a blowout in either direction. I think it is an awesome thing that the WO-S team and fans expect to win each and every week there is nothing wrong with that. Jasper was like that at one point and time and are returning to that way of thinking.

But I want to ask this of the Mustang Faithful if Jasper pulls off the upset, will you be here to admit that the better team won or will you have excuses like the team had a bad night or that the offensive play calling was bad.

If WO-S wins i will be here to admit with out excuse that the better team won, will you?

I am on here before the game has been played telling you that the offensive playcalling is bad.  I do believe that WOS is the better team, however playcalling at WOS is just like bad a ump behind the plate, it is something that we have just got to overcome.  THANK GOD FOR CORNEL THOMPSON!

So IF, and I admit it is a big IF, Jasper pulls the upset will you admit with out excuse that the bette team won?

young man .as you know the best team do not always win,if you have never seen wo-s play its will be hard to explain it to you.the mustangs have played some very good teams this year and have played good and have won and played very very bad and still won lol.if jasper wins i will say great game but will not say the better team won sorry my friend that just me talking. PS NO I AM NOT A BAD LOSER i expect the best out of the mustangs each and every game that the way of life being a mustang fan.my best to you and the dogs this friday

WOW first of all I have been watching WO-S play from the very beginning in 1979 I believe it was and I know what the Mustang Mystique is all about and it is a great thing for the school and the fans to be apart of.

And yes I know that the best team doesnt always win the game however the best team that night is the winner.

I really expected more from the WO-S fans for the most part yall are the classiest posters on here, but even the Kirbyville fans agreed to show up on the saturday morning to either see me proclaim there team the better on that friday night or to proclaim the Bulldogs the better team that night.

:) :) :) :) if you guys win friday YES i will say you were the better team friday night,heck i am not bad of a loser i dont think.DANG IT (I HATE TO LOSE LOL LOL) my wife locks me in the other room when that happens

LOL Well no offense but I hope you get locked in the closet, however if you are not you will be able to read my post proclaiming WO-S the better team that night.  ;D

P.S. I think we all hate losing otherwise we wouldnt be on this forum supporting our respective schools. LOL

Guest Wos Grad 2000

Jasper in a close one if we don't come up with anything new on Offense. If the sideline pass don't work STOP DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami