*Hull-Daisetta 26 Evadale 9 Final/Comments*

i was at the game the score does not show the truth of the game and the point is hull was better

friday but Evadale was as scappy as they could be with four starters hurt and not either at the game or

playing hurt . the best linebacker evadale has #50 got in a car wreck monday and could not play. runningback #28 was still hurt after the chester game . with a heathly team it would have been a much

tighter game , that and we fumbled the ball all night but it did give us a chance to look at our freshman

QB when stringer got hurt. we should have just kept running the ball at hull they only stop #34 twice in

the whole game for less than 5 yards  #42 gave up the ball quit a few times but in his d-fence he just started running the ball this year.

oh by the way ya'll had no one that could just run away with the ball

not #4 not #7 not #8 not #22 and i think it was #33

that broke a run for a touchdown for more than 15 yards and thats because

#50 was not in the middle where he sould have been

by the way look out for west hardin they will be quite a bit tougher to beat i think they are as tough

a team as we played all year  including ktze, d-ville :o :o :o :o

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man those are some good excuses. The linebackers dog died and bigfoot kidnapped two other starters !!! SHUT THE HECK UP !!!! Evadale is not in H-D's class plan and simple. Evasmell did'nt even have a first down to right before halftime. Daisetta should have and could have won that game 50-0. H-D shot it self in the foot all night. And H-D had many plays over 15 yards, too bad most were called back. Evadale is lucky the score was 26-9. By the way class is over rated, so just win baby !!!

West Hardin vs Hull-Daisetta, well lets look at the over all record. H-D has has a record of 52 wins and 9 losses against West Hardin. H-D strikes fear in the heart of West Hardin !!! The Bobcats will crush the Oilcans !!! West Hardin just stick to tennis or golf, because yall can not play football.

55 Man your something else yea the record might be 52 to 9 but WHO has won the last 3 I believe its WH. You had all your power and speed last year and you only scored 7 on WH our lone RB had more yards than your whole team I know that was last year but nothing has changed we will beat the Hull out of Daisetta and make it 4 in a row and 55 we would beat you at golf and tennis also so sit down there in HD and talk all the smack you want what counts is whats on the score board Nov.2

I saw the game and it was a close one.  The Bobcats are not the team that they used to be.  Evadale gave (hear that?  GAVE) Hull the ball game.  Fumbled 4 times (one going for the score on the 3 yd line).  Against a team like Hull Daisetta you just can't do that.  Basically Hull beat Evadale on big plays.  Evadale did start slow as the ever so classy and educated bobcat 55 pointed out but I would bet that Hull didn't have a first down in the second quarter.  

I hope that West Hardin rips Hull a new one.  And take this to heart BOBFAT 55, The Rebs are here to stay.  Noboby is scared of the "powerhouse" Hull Daisetta.  What is the record?  3-4?  Did you notice the JV game between the Rebs and the Bobcats?  The JV Rebs are the district champions.  

But Friday night, you  guys were the better team.  Enjoy it.

I saw the game and it was a close one.  The Bobcats are not the team that they used to be.  [glow=red,2,300]Evadale gave (hear that?  GAVE) Hull the ball game. [/glow]  Fumbled 4 times (one going for the score on the 3 yd line).  Against a team like Hull Daisetta you just can't do that.  Basically Hull beat Evadale on big plays.  Evadale did start slow as the ever so classy and educated bobcat 55 pointed out but I would bet that Hull didn't have a first down in the second quarter.  

I hope that West Hardin rips Hull a new one.  And take this to heart BOBFAT 55, The Rebs are here to stay.  Noboby is scared of the "powerhouse" Hull Daisetta.  What is the record?  3-4?  Did you notice the JV game between the Rebs and the Bobcats?  The JV Rebs are the district champions.  

But Friday night, you  guys were the better team.  Enjoy it.

Dude, you must have been at another game. I'm usually very politically corrent, and dont' talk much smack, but a couple posts made on this thread have absolutely got my blood boiling. Just because someone (one person) makes a few remarks that are a little extravagant, you're gonna resort to hoping HD loses and and saying they didnt' deserve to win. Let me tell you one something, HD made just as many if not more mistakes than Evadale including numerous fumbles among other penalties and mental errors. Overall it was a very sloppy game from both teams. Don't make excuses and say you could have won the game with all your guys. NEWS ALERT: Evadale was out of their league against the Bobcats. Hull-Daisetta is by far the better team and will always be. The Rebels may win a game here and there over the next couple decades over HD, but don't expect to start a dynasty. Beat the Bobcats ONE time and we'll talk. Until then, HD shouldnt' be gettin any feedback from Evadale folks.  West Hardin has had a good run, but it will end soon (most likely here in a couple weeks). Those guys have earned a lot of respect in the last few years though, and people from HD and WH know the other team is capable of coming in a lighting the other team up. Evadale is not capable of that. This is the best team you've had in years, and you lost to both teams, HD and WH. Enjoy 3rd place in the district, cause that's where you'll stay as long as the district remains the same. Have fun beating up on Sabine Pass and High Island!!

And as far as our record, I never heard an official ruling on the forfeit game anyway. It was over one player anyway, in a game we won by nearly 50 points. Look at HD's record against schools with similar enrollments. Buna, Kountze and Danbury all have 400+ kids in their school. HD's enrollment is 183 total students. In the 4 games we've played against comparitive enrollments we've outscored our opponents 163-21 on our way to a 4-0 record. I'll do the math for you, that's a 41-5 average score per game. And dont' give me any crap(unless you're from EC,Newton, or WOS) about enrollments don't matter, because they do. Tell me how many schools are undefeated or even have a winning record against teams with TWICE their enrollment, and I bet you wont' find any. Get off of HD just because you lost and now we're rolling. After we crush Sabine Pass, we will be ready for the Oilers!!!!

Yes HD was the better team the other night. I'll give you that.  But Evadale did give them the game.  Hd should be able to beat Evadale, they almost double Evadale's enrollment.  I've never seen any dynasty out of HD by the way.  The 3 games you've won ( not 4) have been against a schools with 99 kids, 117 kids, and a small Christian school.  Not what I'd call comparative enrollments.  You lost to 0-5 Danbury (which by the way has about 230 kids in school) !  You guys just can't handle it when everybody doesn't bow down. 

I don't see where anybody is making excuses.  The Rebels lost to a better team Friday night.  But lets be honest.  The bobcats beat a team without several 2 way starters.  

HD is rolling?  You've beaten HI ( you have twice their enrollment)  and was handed a victory by the Rebels.  I wouldn't call that rolling. 

Did you're SECOND place finish last year get you guys any further in the playoffs?  Enjoy going big school in district cause you guys will go one and out in the playoffs.

GO WEST HARDIN!

You West Hardin and Evadale fans don't let A few classless posters from Hull bring you down to their level.  Evadale and WH have always been a pretty classy bunch, win, lose or draw (in any sport). And after scanning this thread, I'm pulling for WH over HD again this year. I'm like you HD 9, I try to stay as positive and generic as possible, but for HD 55 to say class is over rated ???. Man, I hope that's not the way the majority from Hull feel. Class is all you take with you.  The wins and losses will fade someday but class or the lack of it will stay with you a lifetime. Anyway, from what I hear, you take two big plays away, it's a pretty good ball game.

Yes HD was the better team the other night. I'll give you that.  But [glow=red,2,300]Evadale did give them the game[/glow].  Hd should be able to beat Evadale, they almost double Evadale's enrollment.  I've never seen any dynasty out of HD by the way.  The 3 games you've won ( not 4) have been against a schools with 99 kids, 117 kids, and a small Christian school.  Not what I'd call comparative enrollments.  You lost to 0-5 Danbury (which by the way has about 230 kids in school) !  You guys just can't handle it when everybody doesn't bow down. 

[glow=red,2,300]I don't see where anybody is making excuses[/glow].  The Rebels lost to a better team Friday night.  But lets be honest.  The bobcats beat a team without several 2 way starters.  

HD is rolling?  You've beaten HI ( you have twice their enrollment)  and was handed a victory by the Rebels.  I wouldn't call that rolling. 

Did you're SECOND place finish last year get you guys any further in the playoffs?  Enjoy going big school in district cause you guys will go one and out in the playoffs.

GO WEST HARDIN!

To start with, I do understand and agree with some of the points you are attempting to make. Secondly the thing I do not understand is why do you state in one sentence that Evadale gave HD the game, and yet in the next paragraph you say that you're not making excuses. That sounds like a cop out to me. I think you know deep down in your Rebel heart that HD made just as many mistakes in that game as the Rebels did. Remember the long touchdown pass called back for holding, remember the long run to our sideline that was negated with an illegal block on the other side of the field that didnt' even affect the play, remember the fumbled shotgun snap when HD was at Evadale's 15 yard line with a 1st down? I'm pretty sure I remember all these plays and those seem like plays that a team trying to "give away" a game would make. I'm not bragging on these mental errors by they Bobcats, just stating that they did everything in their power to give Evadale a chance, and they never took advantage of it. If you look at the first half, HD moved the ball up and down the field, but just wasnt' able to punch it in more than once. Evadale put one decent drive together (after an HD fumble) and they scored on it. Other than that, they were shutdown in the first half and we both know how the second half went. HD outscored the Rebels 19-2 and it would have been a shutout if not for a freak play. (block XP ran back for 2pts). HD was by far the better team on the field and the score could have easily been alot worse if not for a very very sloppy first half by the Bobcats. So in my (and many other observers) opinion, Evadale didnt' "give" a win to the Bobcats, they "took" it like they should have done.

As far as the enrollment issue I know for a fact (at the time of reporting) that Kountze has 398 students and Buna has 412. That's a few more than HD's 183. As far as Danbury goes, I dont' know their enrollment numbers, but they are a 2A school and that's a bigger classification than us. How many games did Evadale win this year against 2A schools? NONE. Did yall even beat anyone bigger than your enrollment? Ohh yeah you beat Colmesneil (another 1A) who is now 0-7 for the season. The same Colmesneil team that was just beaten recently by High Island for their first and only win of the season. The same team that we just beat 55-0. I'd say Colmesneil is a quality win, I'd brag about that one. You guys did beat Beaumont Legacy with a score in the 4th qtr to win 27-20. The same small christian school that we played the next week and it ended up 58-12 HD.  Bottom line is, you guys have no quality wins this year and you already lost the only district games that really matter.

To follow up on my "rollin" comment, this is the first time all year that HD actually has their whole team healthy and on the field. Remember Brooks and Patterson who scored 3 of the 4 TD's against you guys? They made their season debuts last week against High Island. That's right, two of main weapons did not play in the first 5 games of the season. You already made the point about how you guys were without a couple 2way starters and they's probably why yall lost. Well these guys start both ways for HD, can we now argue we should be undefeated since they didnt' play in any of those games? No way, that just how it goes. We may not have won any of those games with these guys and a few others that are now healthy, but it may have made a difference. That doesn't matter, because they're here now, and that's all that counts. That's why I say that we're rollin, not because we crushed High Island and were "given" the game by Evadale.

On the playoff topic you raise, and our second place finish, yeah we lost in the same round as you guys. The only difference is that we gave east Texas powerhouse Groveton all they could handle right until the very end, before eventually falling to the Indians 45-34. That's a little better than the Rebels did losing 52-7 in the first round. I think we all know who's guaranteed to be "one and out" this year (and every year for that matter) in the playoffs.

Root all you want for West Hardin. It should be a great game. Trust me, I'd probably root for a team that actually has a chance to beat HD if I were you too!!!

BOTTOM LINE:

Hull-Daisetta - 26

Evadale - 9

Root all you want for West Hardin. It should be a great game. Trust me, I'd probably root for a team that actually has a chance to beat HD if I were you too!!!

HD9 I hope you're not calling me out, believe me, I can type long, high energy paragraphs with the best of them.

That's your quote above in bold type and it seems to be directed at me.  If you look back through this thread, you'll see my problem is not with you. I was careful after a post to tell you that.  You need to be careful who your calling out. It should be mustang and HD 55.  I'm just posting on the thread the way I see it.

Keep 55 from out your mouth NOMO44 !!! You are not in the football guru's league when it comes to football, right H-D Bobcat 9.  You just go back to your little papermill job and after work maybe try and study up on some sports education. Evadale and West Hardin have never been known to have good football programs. H-D on the other hand is known state wide. So Bow Down my little papermill boy !!! And just win baby !!!

What quality wins do the mighty dynasty of the 3-4 bobcats have?  Y'all have beaten exactly nobody with comparitive numbers.  Not one single 2A and had to cheat against a small Christian school.

From what I've heard, Groveton made the mistakes last year, sort of what you said that you guys did with Evadale this year.

But, You win the arguement.  You guys won the game, well deserved.  As I've said many times, you were the better team.  You just can't handle it though when the world doesn't bow down.  Check out your buddie 55 post.  He is only a little more out there than you.

55- Working at the papermill is a pretty good job.  You know "JOB'.. You'd have to get out of your daisetta trailer and wade through your knee high grass and old cars to go get one.

GO WEST HARDIN! 

Nope, I'm taking my own advise, not letting you bring me to your level.  But your not even close, don't work at the mill, my address isn't even from Evadale. I just let your "no class" attitude bring me down briefly. My mistake.

I've seen games this year from 4A on down to private.  I have not watched a 5A game this year but the years not over. So yes, I know a little about the game.

Before I leave this thread for good; HDBobcats9, none of my post have been directed at you. If you read the whole thread, you'll see that.  If you know 55 personally, you may want to give him some advise on character and class.  Winning is a good thing, winning with class is everything.  I hope 55 can figure that out before he's in the real world where it really counts. I'm out :-X

HD9 I hope you're not calling me out, believe me, I can type long, high energy paragraphs with the best of them.

That's your quote above in bold type and it seems to be directed at me.  If you look back through this thread, you'll see my problem is not with you. I was careful after a post to tell you that.  You need to be careful who your calling out. It should be mustang and HD 55.  I'm just posting on the thread the way I see it.

BIGMO44, nothing in my long-winded rant was directed at you. It was soley for mustang's enjoyment.

We really don't have any quality wins this season to tell the truth. We really are just now getting our whole team together. Our biggest win of the season so far is.........Evadale. I'm done with this too.

Good luck to all the teams in District 24-A

You Hull Daisetta guys could always get you a little of the purple eagles if you want to find out just how much of a powerhouse you are?  Or not! 

Man, if Newton would only play Hull-Daisetta it would so be on!! We'd run up and down the field on those guys. They're so un-talented it's pathetic. They have terrible athletes, no winning history, and a horrible head coach. HD would slaughter the Eagles!!!

OOOOPS, sorry guys, I just woke up. I must have been dreaming. Something rediculous about HD beating Newton, and them not being any good. My response to your comment about HD gettin a little of the purple eagles, is absolutely NO THANK YOU!!  Maybe 15 years ago and back, but not nowadays. We here at Hull-Daisetta appreciate the offer, but I think we'll pass on that one. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder