Kirbyvilles's Problems

whiplash

Guest EagleFan01

Maybe he is talking about the AD/HC and the administration not seeing eye to eye on what happened last week with Rhodes playing when he wasn't supposed to.... Or he could be talking about the fact that the defense still isn't any good. Not real sure but those could be some of the things he isn't talking about.

Guest bleed orange

Kirbyville's problen is they are overrated. 21 3A is not as strong this year and thats OK. They can't be strong every year. I lost alot of respect for Kirbyville's coach last week. A win was more important than teaching a young man a lesson. You hurt this young man more than you know. Its about life, plain and simple. You missed the boat on that one coach. Your not the first one and you won't be the last one.

Kirbyville's problen is they are overrated. 21 3A is not as strong this year and thats OK. They can't be strong every year. I lost alot of respect for Kirbyville's coach last week. A win was more important than teaching a young man a lesson. You hurt this young man more than you know. Its about life, plain and simple. You missed the boat on that one coach. Your not the first one and you won't be the last one.

Did I miss something? What happened in the game that has everyone so upset? Who did the coach play, and why was it a big deal?

Poo Poo wasnt supposed to play, but he did anyway.

You speak of what YOU DO NOT KNOW.  I am from Kirbyville and I KNOW that Rhodes WAS disciplined EVERY DAY last week during school and after practice on the field and at night school.  I DO KNOW that Coach Alvarez told Rhodes that HE WOULD  be held out of the FIRST QUARTER at the least.  He was actually held out for the first TWO QUARTERS.  A huge LESSON was taught to everyone and everyone is better for it.  Coach Alvarez didn't have to hold him out at all.  But he CHOSE to do so.  Get your facts straight.  Don't spout off what you DON'T KNOW.  Now that you know the FACTS you can now form an opinion.

You are ignorant because you only know what you DON'T KNOW.  The only fact is that you are IGNORANT to the situation.  Look in the mirror and clean up your own image and don't worry about others.  You must be trying to cover up the inadequatcies in your own life.  Alvarez leads our FCA every Thursday morning.  He positively impacts our kids every day which includes using negative situations to discipline, correct and teach his athletes. 

Alvarez is a good coach and a very good guy. i'm a junior and i'm friends with his son's who graduated in 06 and 07 and you can't get much better. brandon, is a sophomore at SFA and kody just received his preaching license.

pierce did his punishment by flipping tires, spending a full week in ISS, and sat out more than his punishment required for. don't trash talk someone you don't know personally like we, the students and athletes of Kirbyville, would.