Lumberton 35 Central 14 Final/Comments

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week PNG and the Raiders. Should be a good game. I am not surprised that Lumberton beat Central. I am a little surprised that the Indians beat the Bulldogs. I listened to the second half of the PNG game and it sounded like both the defense and the offense dominated Nederland. It was a big big game for PNG. They had not beaten Nederland for at least 3 years. I hope they do not have a let down because they are bound to be on cloud 9  right now. I would like for both teams to be able to play at their best.

Scoring summary

LUM -- Cody Hussey 1-yard run. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 09:55, 1st.

BCN -- Derrick Hall 55-yard pass to Isaiah Wise. PAT Kick ( Fernando Uribe ), 09:42, 1st.

LUM -- Bryce DeJohn 22-yard pass to Jonathon Bell. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 05:28, 1st.

LUM -- Cody Hussey 2-yard run. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 11:05, 2nd.

BCN -- Charles Thomas 96-yard pass to Kevin Vallery. PAT Kick ( Fernando Uribe ), 01:21, 2nd.

LUM -- Cody Hussey 9-yard run. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 06:48, 4th.

LUM -- Cody Hussey 6-yard run. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 03:30, 4th.

Thanks for the props tonight guys.

I do not want to sound too cocky but I think this Raider team is FOR REAL!!

I think the Raiders Will be prepared for next week against PNG. These kids want it BAD!!!

Not half as bad as the Indians, the players said after the game they wanted lumberton undefeated coming into the game so when we beat them everyone will know we are for real

Team Stats

Beaumont Central    Lumberton

Total yards                            242                418

First downs                              8                  27

Rushes/Yds                            25/50            52/341

Average rush                            2                6.56

Comp/Atts                            7/16                7/14

Pass yards                              192                77

Comp pct                              43.75                50

Punts                                      3                  3

Punting Yards                          103                129

Punting Average                      34.3                43

Fumbles/Lost                          4/3                2/2

Penalties-yards                        9-72              6-45

Guest maverick24

Not half as bad as the Indians, the players said after the game they wanted lumberton undefeated coming into the game so when we beat them everyone will know we are for real

You know what they say BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

Just like a Lumberton fan said, we got took to the woodshed.  Game ball goes to C. Hussey.  This is a good back, yall.  I cant began to say how many tackles he broke.  Truely awesome. This Lumberton offense looks like the 2003 edition of the PN-G team.  Offensive linemen didnt' miss blocks and won the battle in the trenches.   This Raider team will be in the playoffs and be a darn good representer too.  They have my respect, and I will go out to see them in the postseason.  Lumberton fans were classy.  I walked up to a player that was outside the locker room on my way out.  I gave him P's and he thanked me.  Looking in his eyes, I know he was sincere.  This is good for that town, they deserve it, and they love their kids.  After seeing that, I realized that we need to sand behind our kids.  I started to come on here and rip them apart, but I'm not.  I'm behind them 100 percent.  This loss just makes it that much harder what we have to accomplish.  have to win out, no ifs, ands, or butts about it.  This wasn't the coaching or the refs either.  Our players not making enough plays, and Lumberton's players playing big.  Now that they know they can play with anyone, Lumberton see their goal is within grasp.  All they have to do is take it.  (The playoff spot).  

Peace! ;)

Just like a Lumberton fan said, we got took to the woodshed.  Game ball goes to C. Hussey.  This is a good back, yall.  I cant began to say how many tackles he broke.  Truely awesome. This Lumberton offense looks like the 2003 edition of the PN-G team.  Offensive linemen didnt' miss blocks and won the battle in the trenches.   This Raider team will be in the playoffs and be a darn good representer too.  They have my respect, and I will go out to see them in the postseason.  Lumberton fans were classy.  I walked up to a player that was outside the locker room on my way out.  I gave him P's and he thanked me.  Looking in his eyes, I know he was sincere.  This is good for that town, they deserve it, and they love their kids.  After seeing that, I realized that we need to sand behind our kids.  I started to come on here and rip them apart, but I'm not.  I'm behind them 100 percent.  This loss just makes it that much harder what we have to accomplish.  have to win out, no ifs, ands, or butts about it.  This wasn't the coaching or the refs either.  Our players not making enough plays, and Lumberton's players playing big.  Now that they know they can play with anyone, Lumberton see their goal is within grasp.  All they have to do is take it.  (The playoff spot).  

Peace! ;)

Very nice post Soulja

Peace! ;)

well, from what I understand Central didn't help themselves by fumbling the ball a couple of times. Not taking away anything from Lumberton, their defense definitely put alot of pressure on Centrals OL. Central is gonna have to improve on the fundamental errors! Good job Raiders.... :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn