what if Lumbeton had a chance to play 5A would they make it??

elvis09

wos 92 ,ltpimp is tha poorest man in town,aint no business for him man. we are happy rt. here in 22 -4a, this district has earned respect from many,tough,

talented district,all teams have earned my respect. stang u guys turned it up

last week ,good game ,beat good team, looks like another dominate season

for the wos mustangs, good luck with playoffs,keep healthy

Ditto to you. Enjoy y'all's success, and keep it going once this season ends. It's nice to see the 4A district with so many teams who have a legit shot at the district title. I have in-laws in Lumberton who are Raider crazy. This weekend, one told me, "Hope WO-S doesn't have to play Lumberton," (trying to get a rise out of me ;)).

I said, "You'd better hope." ;)

Good luck. I know many of these posts are jokes. Just keep a level head about success and don't push it. Baby steps. Y'all have done really well this year, and no team is unbeatable for you. Win them all, make the playoffs, win a few and come back next year and DO THE SAME. Only then will respect really start to filter in.

I'll be rooting for you.

I say no... they haven't proven that they can make it in 4A yet... to prove to me that they could make it they'd have to be like WOS, (who i believe would compete in 4A)... and make playoffs almost every year and have several 10-0 regular seasons...

this makes me wonder... When was the last time WOS did not make the playoffs???

Just so you know New Caney is 1-1 same as Central and Dayton in their 4A district!!!! They are not 3A but a big 4 A ( I know not a strong but they are 4A).Now on to this topic This is just another Dumb Thread put on here by someone just trying to start trouble. Class is decided by school enrollment not where you just want to play they do this to try and make things even. This thread should be removed!!!

The guy was talming about Vidor!

bhgrizz, the reason for this post is to determine just how retarded the infamous

ltownpimp is. he has no brain mass,just a empty skull plate,suck dry by

posting & thread virus :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

:-* :-* :-*lol haha yes i agree completely, hes posted a bunch o hypotheticals about lumberton l8ly, who cares if they ould make it in 5a  ;D, i agree with raiderpride, delete this retarded thread

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder