Football Kicker Is Lonely Job

I was kicker last year, and I had to practice on the same field as everyone else, and luckily my brother was the JV kicker so we would kick back and forth to each other. Of course my main sport was soccer, but knowing that sometime the game could come down to you, was awesome. Of course you get rediculed sometimes by the coaches about having to make a tackle saying that you cant do it, but I enjoyed it for the most part. Luckily I was friends with almost everybody on the team so I wasn't an outcast, so I guess I was lucky on that part.

I was kicker last year, and I had to practice on the same field as everyone else, and luckily my brother was the JV kicker so we would kick back and forth to each other. Of course my main sport was soccer, but knowing that sometime the game could come down to you, was awesome. Of course you get rediculed sometimes by the coaches about having to make a tackle saying that you cant do it, but I enjoyed it for the most part. Luckily I was friends with almost everybody on the team so I wasn't an outcast, so I guess I was lucky on that part.

the first extra point i ever attempted was a bad snap that i ended up running in for 2, and the first kickoff i ever took i made a touchdown saving tackle, so instead of making fun of me, coach spent a lot of time trying to get me to play other positions, but like you, soccer was my main sport, and i didn't want to get hurt.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn