WEST HARDIN

The running back played all 4 quarters and WH threw the deep ball a bunch in the second half and then pounded their running back. I do not know who the QB was but the rest of them where not their JV players.

wrong about this one i was the back up last year and i had more playing time than zach our starter. i played almost the whole second half

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you don't want 2 weeks off because you fall out of rhythm even worse, so you have to schedule someone. I don't look for them to score more than 40 or 50 because Coach Westfall will probably get his JV players some game experience before the season starts and he isn't the type of coach to run up a score. Its not a cheap win, if that were the case, they would be on the schedule for homecoming or something and win by 80. Its a "warm up" game. No doubt about it. A sparring match, per say. Good luck to both teams, and I'm sure Kelly's JV is very excited about the chance to play on Friday Night. 

True. WH played a jv game against HD Teusday and they cant play again in the same week. WH will probably work on plays and strategies to prepare for district. Backintheday had good posts calling it a preparation game. Again these games were scheduled for two years at a time and it possible that WH thought Kelly's jv would be a little tougher. It can still be a good game for both teams if they look at it the right way.

HD won the jv game 14-6 I think. Our young guys did show some improvement from what I heard. I didn't get to watch it all. We did have a INT or two and could have scored another time or two I think.

JR. High looked real good. Some good 7th and 8th graders!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder