Lumberton@Vidor

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

Pirates, please pop the raiders big heads.

Pirates 14

L town Losers 7

Still hating on the Raiders huh!!!!!!  Have you said how wrong you were with your blow-out prediction of the last Lumberton game!!!! 

I see this game being close and I expect the Raiders to win but I know Vidor will come to play!!!!!!

Still hating on the Raiders huh!!!!!!  Have you said how wrong you were with your blow-out prediction of the last Lumberton game!!!! 

I see this game being close and I expect the Raiders to win but I know Vidor will come to play!!!!!!

and they will play hard maverick this is a big rivalry and both teams are going to want it bad both will leave all they have on the field and this will juss come down to whos the better team

sometimes it comes down to how well the teams are prepared by the coaching staffs.  not saying one is better than the other...just saying that the one that comes into the game with the best plan AND makes the best adjustments turns out the winner more times than not.  if the athletes even up...it comes down to how they were prepared...should be a great game.

I can see this game going either way. Hopefully Lumberton will still have their heads in the clouds, and the Pirates will quickly knock them down. Vidor better focus and play with some determation and the coaches hopefully will use the second page in the play book. (Lord knows the first page has been worn-out!!) :o

Guest band of brothers

I can see this game going either way. Hopefully Lumberton will still have their heads in the clouds, and the Pirates will quickly knock them down. Vidor better focus and play with some determation and the coaches hopefully will use the second page in the play book. (Lord knows the first page has been worn-out!!) :o

Some of the fans have their heads in the clouds, but not the players, that is the huge difference between past and present coaches, coach C doesn't allow his team to let their heads to swell...they will be ready.

i hope we continue to have this winning streak so everyone will learn to shut their mouths and quit talkin down on a team that has worked EXTREMELY hard to get where they are now. This is going to be another well played game by both rivalry teams.

Good luck to both teams..

If you want people to quit talkin about this team hush the mouths in your on backyard. They bring it on themselves.

I really don't see Vidor winning this game because they are not going to change their offensive system in mid season. Someone over in Vidor is dead set on the wing T offense but it will not work because they have no element of surprise and they don't have the personnel to run over people. Their 5'9" QB can not throw out of the pocket even if there were a pocket. This was the worst that I have seen Vidor in years. I don't think that it is lack of talent ! I think the conservative play calling and the miss positioning of players will be their downfall this year. I watched them play Livingston during Neds off week and I seriously thought they were afraid to show too much in front off Ned's scouts but that wasn't the case . They have a very limited playbook and they also have a sub par secondary.

I have seen more in depth playbooks @ the junior football games in MC.

* This is not an attempt to degrade the Vidor players . I thought they had potential but no chance to win because of their Offensive scheme. I honestly think your OC is trying to lose.

Lumberton is going to have a field day in this game!! Good luck to both teams

yeah, none of these people from lumberton who always post stupid things are on the football team.. i hate when they start promising wins and sayin all this when its the football players who bust their butts during the week so we can leave on friday with a W. everyone on the team is modest and dedicated to the game.. i hate when the fans portray lumberton to be gloatful and bigheaded becuase thats far from what the actual  players are like...

yeah, none of these people from lumberton who always post stupid things are on the football team.. i hate when they start promising wins and sayin all this when its the football players who bust their @$$ during the week so we can leave on friday with a W. everyone on the team is modest and dedicated to the game.. i hate when the fans portray lumberton to be gloatful and bigheaded becuase thats far from what the actual  players are like...

People that have any sense of reasoning know this. The others that don't I wouldn't worry about just use it for motiation.

I really don't see Vidor winning this game because they are not going to change their offensive system in mid season. Someone over in Vidor is dead set on the wing T offense but it will not work because they have no element of surprise and they don't have the personnel to run over people. Their 5'9" QB can not throw out of the pocket even if there were a pocket. This was the worst that I have seen Vidor in years. I don't think that it is lack of talent ! I think the conservative play calling and the miss positioning of players will be their downfall this year. I watched them play Livingston during Neds off week and I seriously thought they were afraid to show too much in front off Ned's scouts but that wasn't the case . They have a very limited playbook and they also have a sub par secondary.

I have seen more in depth playbooks @ the junior football games in MC.

* This is not an attempt to degrade the Vidor players . I thought they had poential but no chance to win because of their Offensive scheme. I honestly think your OC is trying to lose.

Lumberton is going to have a field day in this game!! Good luck to both teams

While I would love to dispute your post I cant do it. When we get down like we were against Ned. We play to keep the score from getting any worse instead of trying to come back and win a game that is still with in reach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin