Lumberton@Vidor

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vidor played a very good nederland team.....with some very good refs that were making very good calls......except the 3 tds for vidor that got called back.....o and on a punt a it hit ned player inside 5 and vidor picked it up and ran in and ref spotted it on the inch line.....then vidor tackled ned for saftey but refs refuse to give vidor the points and spotted it on ince again....so this is no pushover vidor team.....will be a very good game.....

Guest vidorpride

vidor played a very good nederland team.....with some very good refs that were making very good calls......except the 3 tds for vidor that got called back.....o and on a punt a it hit ned player inside 5 and vidor picked it up and ran in and ref spotted it on the inch line.....then vidor tackled ned for saftey but refs refuse to give vidor the points and spotted it on ince again....so this is no pushover vidor team.....will be a very good game.....

1 td was called back not 3, the punt did not hit a ned player, and vidor did not run the ball in, he downed it at the 1yd line or so.  He just grabbed the ball and threw it down and kept running into the end zone.  I will agree with the safety though.

Vidor had no intensity and still has no passing game.  That is why they lost.

1 td was called back not 3, the punt did not hit a ned player, and vidor did not run the ball in, he downed it at the 1yd line or so.  He just grabbed the ball and threw it down and kept running into the end zone.  I will agree with the safety though.

Vidor had no intensity and still has no passing game.  That is why they lost.

Good post vidorpride. You pretty much summed it up objectively. I was going to respond to Vpiratefan2007, but you pretty much summed it up and accurately. I will say this though, y'all DID get screwed out of a safety. I have no idea how that wasn't a safety.

Guest vidorpride

I just hate when people make excuses for poor performance.  Execute the plays, play with intensity(like you actually want to win the game), dominate the other team, and the rest will fall into place.

Vidors offense needs to get rolling and the 3 year lettermen on this team need to step up be leaders and make plays. Take the lead from Pillsbury and when you walk off that field know you played with some heart and you could beat a very good lumberton team. Play emotionless like you did against ned and the results will be the same. With emotion I am going with VIDOR 24 L-TOWN 21

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty