Lumberton@Vidor

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

Man you are touchy You said NOBODY thought Lumberton would beat DAYTON I said I Did! I Did not know you spoke for everyone, except Lumberton fans. It is ok for you to show how much you dislike Lumberton but dont take it personal when I say I thought they would win Just as I think they will Win this week against Vidor.It is obvious from all your neg. post about the Raiders that you are not a Fan but why do you have to attack their fans and call them names?? Relax  they will  lose one day and you can say SEE I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD LOSE. Good Luck to what ever team you do support on a weekly basis. Not sure who it is Last week it was Dayton this week Vidor MMMM does anyone else see atrend here LOL

I'm not real sure what you are talking about...I will tell you the teams I support, Stephenville & Deweyville.  My cousin plays for Dayton, so I support them as well.  I apologize if I offended you by not picking your team to win it all.....I'll revise it now, Lumberton vs Stephenville for the state title.  And I'll even say Lumberton wins by 13...ok, I won't take it that far!!!  You happy now mav? 

***You win the #1 fan award for the week*****

Congrats Maverick, you can pick up your award at halftime on the 50 yard line.....

vidor played a very good nederland team.....with some very good refs that were making very good calls......except the 3 tds for vidor that got called back.....o and on a punt a it hit ned player inside 5 and vidor picked it up and ran in and ref spotted it on the inch line.....then vidor tackled ned for saftey but refs refuse to give vidor the points and spotted it on ince again....so this is no pushover vidor team.....will be a very good game.....

I agree with some of this but the pirate did not pick up the ball that bounced off the dog! The coach was going nuts, but they all just stood there and looked at each other.

1 td was called back not 3, the punt did not hit a ned player, and vidor did not run the ball in, he downed it at the 1yd line or so.  He just grabbed the ball and threw it down and kept running into the end zone.  I will agree with the safety though.

Vidor had no intensity and still has no passing game.  That is why they lost.

We actually look good in the first half. I dont think our coach is making the necessary changes at the half like the other coaches are.

I agree with some of this but the pirate did not pick up the ball that bounced off the dog! The coach was going nuts, but they all just stood there and looked at each other.

The only thing that can be agreed with is the safety. The rest of it didn't happen. I was at the game and yes Iam a Pirate fan.

only a couple of hours away from this intense game ....goin to be a WET one......so idk what is goin to happen now...its goin to be a sloppy one i know that for sure

Wet for sure. I hope the sloppy part is on the visitor side of the field!

I am a Ned fan and will vouch for all of you that y'all got screwed out of the safety. He was tackled about 1 yard inside the end zone. There were not 3 td's called back, just one. It was a long TD run of around 40-50 yards that was sprung by a hold at the line of scrimmage. It was a good call. The refs made some bad calls both ways and overall looked lost as a crew to me. Nederland dropped a sure TD on a slant pass and I think there may have been one other one too, but my memory is failing me now. I agree with y'all that Vidor looked good in the 1st half. We made the adjustments at the half and took over in the 2nd half.

I am a Ned fan and will vouch for all of you that y'all got screwed out of the safety. He was tackled about 1 yard inside the end zone. There were not 3 td's called back, just one. It was a long TD run of around 40-50 yards that was sprung by a hold at the line of scrimmage. It was a good call. The refs made some bad calls both ways and overall looked lost as a crew to me. Nederland dropped a sure TD on a slant pass and I think there may have been one other one too, but my memory is failing me now. I agree with y'all that Vidor looked good in the 1st half. We made the adjustments at the half and took over in the 2nd half.

Good Post good luck Dawgs

The safety occured on the far end from me. Heck, if we score on that end I only know it when the officials signal TD. But from where I was, I thought Vidor had the safety also. It would have given them 2 points and the ball back, but no guarantees on the score changing.

hey, nobody thought Lumberton would beat Dayton......anything can happen on any given Friday.  Being confident is great, but being cocky can come back and bite you in the ***

Exactly what happened to the pirates after beating Ned last year. We went to Lumberton looking past them and got beat. I sure hope the reverse happens tonight. Lumberton is a much better team! I sure hope the team believes that!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin