Best High School Football Players you have ever seen

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ASKED TWO QUESTIONS. I RECEIVED NO ANSWERS. I WILL ANSWER BOTH OF MY QUESTIONS. THE QUARTERBACK WHO BEAT W.O.S. FOR THE 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, YESR 2000 IS QUARTERBACKING TEXAS TECK SATURDAY AGAINST OKLAHOMA SOONERS. "GRAHAM HARRELL"   CAN YOU SAY HEISMAN TROPHY. DON`T TRY TO TELL ME THAT I DON`T KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.  I AM POSITIVE OF THIS.           AS GOOD AS DUSTIN LONG WAS,  HE "NEVER" BEAT W.O.S.   THANK YOU.

peveto, why are all your posts in All-Caps?

I ASKED TWO QUESTIONS. I RECEIVED NO ANSWERS. I WILL ANSWER BOTH OF MY QUESTIONS. THE QUARTERBACK WHO BEAT W.O.S. FOR THE 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, YESR 2000 IS QUARTERBACKING TEXAS TECK SATURDAY AGAINST OKLAHOMA SOONERS. "GRAHAM HARRELL"   CAN YOU SAY HEISMAN TROPHY. DON`T TRY TO TELL ME THAT I DON`T KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.  I AM POSITIVE OF THIS.           AS GOOD AS DUSTIN LONG WAS,  HE "NEVER" BEAT W.O.S.   THANK YOU.

Are you having a bad day ?

83 ALUMNI:    I AM A W.O.S. FAN, ONLY.  IF YOU READ MY POST YOU WILL SEE THAT I SAID  "AS GOOD AS DUSTIN LONG WAS". I AM SAYING "THATS  A BIG FEATHER IN THE CAP OF W.O.S. PLAYERS".  WHEN PORT NECHES PLAYED IN THE 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, WITH DUSTIN LONG AT QTR. BACK, THEIY HAD A  RECORD OF 14 & 1.THE ONE LOSS WAS TO W.O.S.  WHO HAD "ABOUT" A  5 & 5 record that year.  I SAY AGAIN, "I AM A W.O.S. FAN, ONLY"

83 ALUMNI:    I AM A W.O.S. FAN, ONLY.  IF YOU READ MY POST YOU WILL SEE THAT I SAID  "AS GOOD AS DUSTIN LONG WAS". I AM SAYING "THATS  A BIG FEATHER IN THE CAP OF W.O.S. PLAYERS".  WHEN PORT NECHES PLAYED IN THE 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME, WITH DUSTIN LONG AT QTR. BACK, THEIY HAD A  RECORD OF 14 & 1.THE ONE LOSS WAS TO W.O.S.  WHO HAD "ABOUT" A  5 & 5 record that year.  I SAY AGAIN, "I AM A W.O.S. FAN, ONLY"

Peveto has a little Mike Gundy with his all cap posts. I can see pev at the podium stating his case and yelling “I AM A W.O.S. FAN ONLY†as Gundy did with his “I AM A MAN, I’M 40†rant……dat a boy pev….go get’em  ;D

hay  speveto,i told you about getting key boards from goodwell.i do understand what you were saying  we all  try to have fun on this so just relax my friend all in fun. PS  i for one dont care how you type no big think    just look at my spelling lol lol .got to go now have pills to take and blonds to chase ,its heck to get old cant catch them no more lol ,all of u have a safe weekend and hope your team wins    bye

hay  speveto,i told you about getting key boards from goodwell.i do understand what you were saying  we all  try to have fun on this so just relax my friend all in fun. PS  i for one dont care how you type no big think    just look at my spelling lol lol .got to go now have pills to take and blonds to chase ,its heck to get old cant catch them no more lol ,all of u have a safe weekend and hope your team wins     bye

Ditto.

westend 0:  I HAVE DYSLEXIA.  I TYPE WITH ONE FINGER. THIS IS THE BEST THAT I CAN DO.ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO MAKE FUN OF A HANDICAP, OLD MAN?

Just use your one finger and hit Caps Lock.  I know you can do it.  If you really have dyslexia, hit the button that says "kcol spac"          :D :D

I played against Gary Kubiak in 1977, when he was a senior and I was a sophomore.  He was smart, strong, fast and could throw a football like a bullet coming out of a gun.  I gained a lot of respect for him and still have it to this day.  He ended up being All-American 2 years in high school and was All-American again at A&M.  He may have beat my team for the state championship but he is still one of my all-time favorite football players.

westend 0:  I HAVE DYSLEXIA.  I TYPE WITH ONE FINGER. THIS IS THE BEST THAT I CAN DO.ARE YOU GOING TO CONTINUE TO MAKE FUN OF A HANDICAP, OLD MAN?

Just use your one finger and hit Caps Lock.  I know you can do it.   If you really have dyslexia, hit the button that says "kcol spac"           :D :D

I almost fell out of my chair when I read this Westend!!! that is some funny stuff right there!!

Just use your one finger and hit Caps Lock.  I know you can do it.   If you really have dyslexia, hit the button that says "kcol spac"           :D :D

I almost fell out of my chair when I read this Westend!!! that is some funny stuff right there!!

So how come no karma?  I really need it.    :D :D :D

I played against Gary Kubiak in 1977, when he was a senior and I was a sophomore.  He was smart, strong, fast and could throw a football like a bullet coming out of a gun.  I gained a lot of respect for him and still have it to this day.  He ended up being All-American 2 years in high school and was All-American again at A&M.  He may have beat my team for the state championship but he is still one of my all-time favorite football players.

Are you sure Kubiak was an All-American at A&M?

LMAO!!! ;D

westend 0,

This gets my vote for funniest post of the month!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder