Bridge City @ Hardin Jefferson

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sorry but i went to that lumberton and bc game and it was pathetic lumberton ran all over them bc is just not bc anymore they are pretty much  even though hj isnt a powerhouse either they are going to win they just have too many guns

Garbage??????  I beg to differ with you, my son and every other Cardinal on that team are not garbage.  And yeah Lumberton did run over them, the team is very young and inexperienced, but they never give up and will certainly learn from this year and come back strong in the next several years to come.  So get a little class and don't call anyone garbage.

if you knew any sports term you would that garbage means not any good and yes they are no good

I am confused . I do sportscasting and I have Never, Never heard anyone call a team garbage.....

Waste, also known as rubbish, trash or junk unwanted or undesired material

Food waste (in American English)

Waste management, collection, transport, processing or disposal of waste

Garbage (band), a rock music band

Garbage (album), the band's debut album

Garbage (computer science), discarded memory objects in garbage collection memory management

Garbage (Autechre EP), mini-album by the band Autechre

Garbage (book), a book by A. R. Ammons

"Garbage" (song), a song by TISM

"Garbage" (Dir en grey song), a song by Dir en grey, from the album Withering to Death.

Garbage (magazine), a defunct US magazine about waste management and the environment aimed at a general audience

Now I dont know if your a parent but I believe and I may be wrong but I dont think so. that any parent no matter what the record of a team is would consider there child Waste,rubbish, trash or junk unwanted or undesired material

Food waste.

and I didnt see a sports term in those definitions.  did you Card_Mom?

No, I did not see it anywhere there....................and I read it several times just to be certain.  And I have to say, I do watch sports all the time with my boys, and have never heard anyone use that term.  And I do believe that this post was in reference to a high school football team, full of young men, and I think it was utterly classless to refer to them as that.  Like I said, mine, nor any other player on that team should be called that, no matter how much they get ran over or lose.  If this person is a parent.....................well, I will just leave that unsaid!

I have heard Rome use that term, but he was talking about paid professional athletes, not high school kids.  The fact that you called a high school group of kids garbage shows you are, in fact very classless, which if you knew any english terms means a "lack of class". 

look if all of you are going to get upset over that you should not come to tonights game vs hj bc there is going to be worst things said believe me and no i am not a parent i am just a fan so boo hoo cry these are as you said Young Men key word MEN and they will have to learn how to take criticism

I do believe you have just given yourself away................you are one of the people that choose to go to high school football games and criticize the "kids" playing the game................you probably never were good enough to play, so you satisfy yourself with the pathetic name calling of those who are good enough to suit up.  Get a life.

look if all of you are going to get upset over that you should not come to tonights game vs hj bc there is going to be worst things said believe me and no i am not a parent i am just a fan so boo hoo cry these are as you said Young Men key word MEN and they will have to learn how to take criticism

I only have one word to say to you...PUNCTUATION

It's very difficult to read and understand what your point is without it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder