Huffman Hargrave 15 Vidor 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

11 minutes ago, piratevillain said:

Pirates D come up with a huge stop at their own 5. 

The spots from the refs have been poor. Huffman caught the worst of it but Vidor got shafted on two spots near the end of the second. 

and this clock management is horrible. I would be absolutely livid as a Vidor fan. 

It’s been a good game so far HH is all #7, Vidor is moving the ball well. The Pirates should have had another score but a good pass was dropped in the endzone. Vidor has a distinct size advantage on the line of scrimmage, 7-6 because we went for two for some odd reason after the opening score. We’ve missed so many easy touchdowns this year it makes you sick, somebody has to make a play on the offense.

Just now, Boneyard Boys said:

It’s been a good game so far HH is all #7, Vidor is moving the ball well. The Pirates should have had another score but a good pass was dropped in the endzone. Vidor has a distinct size advantage on the line of scrimmages 7-6 because we went for two for some odd reason after the opening score. We’ve missed so many easy touchdowns this year it makes you sick, somebody has to make a play on the offense.

Not sure why that 2pt attempt was made. Huffman kicks PATs and misses quite a few. If your % is decent, then they should have kicked. 

1 minute ago, Boneyard Boys said:

It’s been a good game so far HH is all #7, Vidor is moving the ball well. The Pirates should have had another score but a good pass was dropped in the endzone. Vidor has a distinct size advantage on the line of scrimmages 7-6 because we went for two for some odd reason after the opening score. We’ve missed so many easy touchdowns this year it makes you sick, somebody has to make a play on the offense.

Couple of passes to #8.  They are covering the #1 receiver very well. Not running the ball. One of the rotation backs didn’t play last week. He looks rusty.  

but, if they can get 20 in a rhythm...could be good. 

2 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

The spots from the refs have been poor. Huffman caught the worst of it but Vidor got shafted on two spots near the end of the second. 

and this clock management is horrible. I would be absolutely livid as a Vidor fan. 

Oh I am!! Horrible clock management among other things.Hence that’s why we’ve won 1 District Game!!🤬🤬🤬

And Huffman has been undersized on the frontlines all year.  Still able to get some wins. 

this has been a very familiar game to anybody that’s been to a Huffman game this year. This looks like the first half of every game except LaMarque.

now, will the streak of being a 2nd half team continue...

yes, of course it will

1 minute ago, texbuzz said:

And Huffman has been undersized on the frontlines all year.  Still able to get some wins. 

this has been a very familiar game to anybody that’s been to a Huffman game this year. This looks like the first half of every game except LaMarque.

now, will the streak of being a 2nd half team continue...

yes, of course it will

Adjustments, let’s see what they come up with to stop the run.

3 minutes ago, Realville said:

Oh I am!! Horrible clock management among other things.Hence that’s why we’ve won 1 District Game!!🤬🤬🤬

Everybody over here was yelling at the refs in the first quarter. In the second quarter, I was thinking “I bet Vidor is not happy with these dudes either”. 

great band though.  Love a community that supports their band. 

5 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

Everybody over here was yelling at the refs in the first quarter. In the second quarter, I was thinking “I bet Vidor is not happy with these dudes either”. 

great band though.  Love a community that supports their band. 

Our coach was saving his 3 timeouts for the 2nd half so he’ll have 6 timeouts! Good Grief! Although he finally put the QB back under center after seeing 7 games thru season that it doesn’t WORK in the shotgun!

13 minutes ago, texbuzz said:

the spots have been horrible, refs didn't even measure the ball right the first time. I never seen a crew measure a ball 2 foot away from it before.

7 minutes ago, Realville said:

Our coach was saving his 3 timeouts for the 2nd half so he’ll have 6 timeouts! Good Grief! Although he finally put the QB back under center after seeing 7 games thru season that it doesn’t WORK in the shotgun!

Yeah. Never made sense to not use those TO’s. 

• WOSgrad changed the title to Huffman Hargrave 15 Vidor 13/FINAL