Kelly CANNOT Recruit

daKdog

haha thats not recruiting! he went to wb because he liked the coach and the offense he runs!

he lives in the wb district AND saved a ton of money...therefore there is nothing fishy there

had he stayed at kelly...i seriously doubt he would be spending time in a huddle with darren mcfadden right now either

wuit hatin on a kid for making the all-around best choice he could

I agree he did save money by going to west brook but i dont think money was to much of an issue for his family, he had older siblings who graduated from kelly and he went to a private school since kindergarten. also had he graduated from kelly he would have a gotten a better education. and he still could have been recruited by a D1 school, For example Kheeston Randall, Kelly Senior DE verbally commited to University of Texas his Junior Year. Donnie Carona Kelly Senior, not commited anywhere but will be to a D1 school shortly(possibly TCU or A&M). Anthony Fazio, Kelly Senior verbally commited to Rice for baseball, and Matt Kirby, Kelly Senior verbally commited to University of Denver for soccer..... I believe these are all D1 schools. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it would have been two more years at kelly, and you can go ahead and put the honors teachers up against kelly honors teachers, im not saying they are bad teachers or its a bad education but kelly is better, because its smaller and you can geet more one on one time with teachers.

Guest WeedBegone

LOL--Warfan you best stay out ot the education argument---

FPHS78 Trojan---this is a FP spirit of 76 grad---do you know who i am?  I have got you pegged.  I have put the WeedBegone all sports bulletin alert on you and i have received some pretty good and accurate data.  I also have a GPS location on you 24/7. 

Bigpurpledude--he's a friendly ---give him some space.  He does tend to bleed Orange but has been seen tailgaiting with the maroon and white. 

By the way, i am a supporter of Kelly and have lots of love and respect for their athletics.  I hope they do well all season long.  Speaking of Long---they appear to have recovered quite well from being Stumped by WB.  LOL

P.S. Do you know any ZETA Men. 

i dont think playing against smaller schools has hurt any of our kelly kid who have been recruited by D1 schools

You dont 'think' period then, if you think 5Aschools don't get more exposure.  It sounds like your mad that the quarterback left and not really that concerned about his education, otherwise, you would see that his decision turned out pretty well(for him, not you)

You dont 'think' period then, if you think 5Aschools don't get more exposure.   It sounds like your mad that the quarterback left and not really that concerned about his education, otherwise, you would see that his decision turned out pretty well(for him, not you)

No im very happy that Joe got that exposure and is at arkansas and i do know that 5a schools get more exposure, what i said was our athletes are obviously getting good exposure if we arleady have four players who are commited to D1 and many other athletes will be commited to schools, maybe not D1 one, also.. and im not sure if you follow the kelly football team but the year joe left was the Rita year so, we didnt have a succesful year as well as many teams from this area, and last year we didnt do that bad at all, and i believe this year we are 4-O about to be 5-0, so it really didnt hurt us that much. so please dont try and start an argument that you know nothing about

no i did not, i commented on what you said about how he did so well for himself by moving to westbrook, if you want to ge technical FPHS78 started because you quoted him in your first post in this topic. and i did not say he hurt himself by transferring to West Brook, because that would be ridiculous, so dont put words in my mouth....what i said is he could have done just as well for himself at Kelly.

jcb, just aint any way to talk sense to some people...with this boy, we need crayons and pictures...he's must be suffering from Catholic school prejudice ......enuf about Joe and how stump recruited him...we ended up with a fine QB in his place

GO Dawgs

Because you say it, it's so.   No factual basis, just your opinion.   I guess by your logic, Sabine Pass provides better education than Kelly because they have even smaller classes.

when i said that about the smaller classes i was just referring to west brook and kelly, because since i have never been a student at west brook i didnt want to say that the teachers were bad because that would be wrong for me to say, so i was giving the brook teachers the benefit of the doubt and saying they are as good as the kelly teachers, and using more one on one time was an example...but sorry i guess it was a bad example

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder