Silsbee vs Newton Prediction

Guest Tha Unit

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee young guns will beat Newton

that is why Silsbee might lose cuase they are young when i watched the game friday against PNG the only players i saw that still believed they could win the game when down by 20 was 3 the two running backs who where trying to pump everyone up and the skinner kid who is always fighting for a tackle but the motavaters castle and barns fumble and everything went down hill i just hope last year repeats itself and the only loss is going to be against PNG and WOS but it would be sweet to beat WOS but right now i dont see that happening come on guys hold on to the ball and get the win against Newton

You may well be right - but I've read or heard everyone of your cliche's before.  Try to be a little more original.

OK. Let's see. Silsbee should snap that thingy on their head apparel and put some of their articles of clothing on tightly because each individual will be submitted to very intense scrutiny once they appear on the gaming field. How's that? Newton by a bunch!

that is why Silsbee might lose cuase they are young when i watched the game friday against PNG the only players i saw that still believed they could win the game when down by 20 was 3 the two running backs who where trying to pump everyone up and the skinner kid who is always fighting for a tackle but the motavaters castle and barns fumble and everything went down hill i just hope last year repeats itself and the only loss is going to be against PNG and WOS but it would be sweet to beat WOS but right now i dont see that happening come on guys hold on to the ball and get the win against Newton

who was the motivaters again?

i think i may have misunderstood that one

its alright though dont worry about it

look silsbee wants this victory bad! they they had a rough week against pn-g and everything went the wrong way. silsbee doenst like to make a habit of losing two weeks in a row. so with that being said newton better be just as ready as they're telling silsbee to be.

Dad gum Tigersvoice did the Captain Kangaroo remark get to you? Still trying to decide the difference between bunch, lots, huge, etc... one is all it takes and it goes in the W column.  Hope you got good windshield washers for the trip. Be safe. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder