Is Lumberton good????or the opponents just not that good........

Guest football09

Guest football09

I think its just like last year....no good preseason teams.......when it comes to district the teams are going to be alot faster and stronger.....and its going to take a toll on the raiders....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, a win is a win. At the end of the year you don't say " man we went 8-2, but our schedule was easy" It will give Lumberton confidence, and I think with the district being wide open this year, anything can happen.  Right now seems Central is looking the best out of all of the teams. Don't be suprised if Lumberton doesn't play Mr. upset this year.

central isn't looking the best its Nederland and PNG.......png has played 2 tough teams and I mean very tough...........

Your right Nederland is up at the front also, but PNG will have to show up against Ozen before I start saying them. I watched the first two games, but not the third one cause of my little one's at the house. Central hasn't had just a cake walk schedule either along with Dayton. Heck I don't know thier all good ;D

Guest maverick24

When these games were scheduled these teams were good BC was a strong 3a team and New Caney is a big 4a school not a 3A and had been a good team the two years before. Lumberton is a good team Not the Best team in this District but better than they were in the past. It is funny that people only talk about Lumbertons predistrict games and no one elses. Trust me some of the other teams in this district have played cupcakes as well. You just never know when you schedule a team how good they will be 2 years down the road. LUMBERTON IS BETTER BUT STILL HAS WORK TO DO.

Guest football09

Central beat sterling which silsbee barley beat and central struggled bad against them........and png beat silsbee 43-0.........la marque and crosby were very good teams.........thats why preseason matters.....they play two very good teams....an then play a silsbee team and destroys them becasue there first two games had them ready for silsbee........

Central beat sterling which silsbee barley beat and central struggled bad against them........and png beat silsbee 43-0.........la marque and crosby were very good teams.........thats why preseason matters.....they play two very good teams....an then play a silsbee team and destroys them becasue there first two games had them ready for silsbee........

I totally agree with you on this one. Who would Lumberton try to schedule to get ready for district. I'm curious to hear.

Guest football09

Well there's alot of teams better than new caney bcity and Cleveland..........go schedule A descent houston team.....then go try and get a game with Livingston and then how about Huntsville, Silsbee, WOS, Kirbyville,Echambers, texas city, i mean do what Nederland,png,dayton,lcm do go play some houston teams......not freaking 3a teams that suck.....I mean the game speed is quicker than those horrible 3a teams......

I think Lumberton looks strong, but noone thinks they are for real. They are in the same boat as Hardin. They both are turning it around this year and are looking good. Remember guys, a lot of nay-sayers are only the worried competition trying to convince themselves ya'lls winning is a fluke. Good Luck Raiders!! I love underdogs!!

Guest maverick24

Crosby is not that good of a team!!  WOS plays LCM has Dayton in there predistrict now I dont think they would take a game against Lumberton. It would not matter who Lumberton played untill Lumberton has a winning season and goes to the Playoffs no one will give them any credit for getting better!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder