This why people get shot by the Police!

Realville

50 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

There are different situations for different people. You wouldn’t appreciate if police were better trained and equipped to deal with people with conditions similar to your brothers? 

I think the more training the better for everyone. But more than that, WE have taken responsibility. If he ends up in dire straits, it’s our fault. No one else’s. 

8 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Research shows the more training, the less it happens

Show me that research your talking about. I am all for training. More training requires more taxpayers money. Are you willing to pay your fair share to make sure officers get the proper training needed. The left is wanting to defund the police. And what percentage would you say is a fair share when it comes to your taxes or percentage of your paycheck that needs to go to the almighty government? Like Steve Nash said why don’t we treat the problem instead of treating reactions to the problem. On the law of averages bad people were produced by bad parents or a dad was not in the picture which is something BLM promotes.

18 minutes ago, stevenash said:

That would seem logical?  What about more training for the offenders/suspect to keep them from putting themselves in a dangerous position?  Do you think having more fathers around and learning to respect authority might also reduce the problem?  By the way, can you point me to conclusive research that you claim proves that?( or did you possibly just make the statement without any basis?)

Smh You honestly expect common people to be more properly trained than professional authority figures? 

Just now, Realville said:

Show me that research your talking about. I am all for training. More training requires more taxpayers money. Are you willing to pay your fair share to make sure officers get the proper training needed. The left is wanting to defund the police. And what percentage would you say is a fair share when it comes to your taxes or percentage of your paycheck that needs to go to the almighty government? Like Steve Nash said why don’t we treat the problem instead of treating reactions to the problem. On the law of averages bad people were produced by bad parents or a dad was not in the picture which is something BLM promotes.

They have plenty funding that’s not being used properly already. Kenosha Police had funding for body cameras in their budget but they refused to use it for that purpose. 

3 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Well if you still have criminals and undertrained officers in the police force that will just leave you with more innocent lives taken 

You are ridiculous. I will concede with certain things and fair treatment and increases in training and all sorts of stuff. But you are just a cop hater. I hope you never need their help, but if you do, I’ll bet you still won’t appreciate them. 

5 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Well if you still have criminals and undertrained officers in the police force that will just leave you with more innocent lives taken 

Were the individuals in Minneapolis and Kenosha Wisconsin just innocent law abiding citizens? Be sure and look up their records before making some unsubtantive claim

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

You are ridiculous. I will concede with certain things and fair treatment and increases in training and all sorts of stuff. But you are just a cop hater. I hope you never need their help, but if you do, I’ll bet you still won’t appreciate them. 

He is one of those who believes that many many police officers wake up every morning thinking to themselves, " how can I find a black person to kill today"?