Biden retirement proposal would overhaul traditional 401(k) tax benefits

LumRaiderFan

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Nope, never will.  Biden coming up with one more way to punish hard working folks that aren’t paying their “fair share”.

Maybe folks will wake up when their 401K contributions are messed with.

Mine already have been with the freakin China Virus crap. Let’s vote this pandemic Reaction outta here. 

I'm trying to decide if I want to pull way back in the next 6 weeks or so based on possible fluctuations caused by the Presidential Elections.  I'm predicting that the market will do a temporary downward correction if becomes apparent that Biden will win.  I'd rather be on the sidelines if that happens, but I think it'll be built in before the actual election. 

40 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I'm trying to decide if I want to pull way back in the next 6 weeks or so based on possible fluctuations caused by the Presidential Elections.  I'm predicting that the market will do a temporary downward correction if becomes apparent that Biden will win.  I'd rather be on the sidelines if that happens, but I think it'll be built in before the actual election. 

That's not a half bad idea.