How About A Bit Of Irony!

Reagan

We have these red diaper doper babies, snotty nosed white people marching and rioting with the BLM crowd.   Now -- in what sane world would blacks allow whites to burn and loot their businesses?  But they are allowing to happen.  OK for the cause, I guess?  Can anyone help me out here??!!

44 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

i really want to know to.....

I wonder if it’s ok for these same white s to use the “n” word

Nobody should use that word and anybody that does has race issues. 
I’d like to know of another word that’s offensiveness can be judged by the color of the speaker’s skin. The fact that “educated” people will try to argue that is okay for some and wrong for others is just baffling. The whole “I can but you can’t” is no different than when they were saying it about voting, going to school, riding on the front of the bus, etc....

There’s no point in claiming to be “equal” when you think that way. 

15 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Nobody should use that word and anybody that does has race issues. 
I’d like to know of another word that’s offensiveness can be judged by the color of the speaker’s skin. The fact that “educated” people will try to argue that is okay for some and wrong for others is just baffling. The whole “I can but you can’t” is no different than when they were saying it about voting, going to school, riding on the front of the bus, etc....

There’s no point in claiming to be “equal” when you think that way. 

I agree 100%.

Some of my college teammates told me that it was ok for me to use the word but with the “a” on the end......I never used it.  I just wasn’t raised that way.

i never understood the difference other than the spelling.

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I agree 100%.

Some of my college teammates told me that it was ok for me to use the word but with the “a” on the end......I never used it.  I just wasn’t raised that way.

i never understood the difference other than the spelling.

I've never pronounced the "g" sound at the end of an active verb.  I'm workin'.  I'm talkin'.  I'm arguin'. Doesn't change what I mean. 

If you murder someone, am you a killa or a killer?  Same difference.