Predictions on WOS v. LCM

td

I havent been to the bear cave in a while, is the visitors side all general admission or is part reserved?

All general admission I believe.  We have some reserved seats on our side I might be able to get you. :D :D

Maybe it was someone from LCM  :o  :o  :o

:-\ :-\

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense But I hate playing at LCM.Little stands and usually people bring there lawnchairs to sit because there is no room in the stands.we end up on the track.and of course the ol fire enigine sound when the they take the field is annoying..

You should hear the entrance music they come into this year.  I am sure you will hear some complaints throughout the year from the visitors.  But I think it sounds pretty cool.

You should hear the entrance music they come into this year.  I am sure you will hear some complaints throughout the year from the visitors.  But I think it sounds pretty cool.

I just want to see what they exit to. This weekend they should que up whatever that music is that the Undertaker (from WWE) enter to!

I'll tell you guys this, the fire engines are a little over board for a team thats border line average... I guess next season Hooks should try and get a few fighter jets to fly over after the anthem.... ;D ;D ;D

This from a team that we beat last year 33-0. ::)

This from a team that we beat last year 33-0. ::)

You got a good point! but until you guys make a district run, not a play off run, but a district then you can trash ozen all you want "b/c you first have to make a run for a winning season before you guys can ever start talking play offs..."But hey I totally understand if beating Ozen was the highlight of the year...

Almost forgot (WOS) by 10 or more

You got a good point! but until you guys make a district run, not a play off run, but a district then you can trash ozen all you want "b/c you first have to make a run for a winning season before you guys can ever start talking play offs..."But hey I totally understand if beating Ozen was the highlight of the year...

Almost forgot (WOS) by 10 or more

LCM and ozen shoudl be an interesting game this year. LCM and PNG will also be interesting. Keep those seats BBDad. I may want to see one of those games ;)

Look I am sorry for the God given ability comment.  Obviously it came out wrong.  However, you people continue to make my point.  All schools do have similar problems yet WOS is at the bottom (look it up).  If your kids aren't then congratulations they made it despite their school and you should be applauded.  I didn't say it had nothing to do with socioeconomic issues I said "little".  Not near as much as the district likes to lean on that topic.  To me generalizing by race or socioeconomic status is bigoted and I won't participate in that. I promise I will not make another post on the topic.  It has been over done for a football message board.  There is no convincing some people even in the face of overwhelming data (once again look it up).

I think it is totally wrong from someone to come on here and post things about one school being better or worse than the other.  Face it we are all partial to our own schools.  Just remember one thing students read these post.  They need to have pride in their schools no matter where they go. They also don't need out spoken parents or fans on here bashing another school, because believe or not there are kids from LCM and WOS that are friends and hang out together.

What you learn is what you want to learn.  If a student wants to excel academically they will if they don't they won't.  If sports motivates students to stay in school and get an education then I say go for it.  Achievement in sports may motivate them to want achievements in life.  WOS takes a lot of pride in their sports and I think that is great, because every school has it perks and it bad points.  LCM on the other hand has a great things too.  Its all for the kids, so support them!!!!

No offense But I hate playing at LCM.Little stands and usually people bring there lawnchairs to sit because there is no room in the stands.we end up on the track.and of course the ol fire enigine sound when the they take the field is annoying..

Ever heard of a "home field advantage"?  Think all that's by accident?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83