*POST THUR, FRI, SAT. SCRIMMAGE SCORES AND COMMENTS HERE*

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YUPP! Kelly came out tonight and really put it to silsbee. I would have to say Kelly controlled almost all of the Game.

SCORING:

12-Play Segment

Kelly 2 (Carona Interception / Sullivan to Henry TD Pass)

Silsbee 0

Live Quarter

Kelly 2 (Carona 10yd and 14yd Runs) (2/2 x-pts by Carona)

Silsbee 0

Kelly really showed up tonight and proved what they can do. I am excited to watch the upcoming season. This is their year!

Good Job Kelly.

Man I hate turnovers.  :(

Lumberton scored 3 times in the first 20 plays. Then their D held Bhs' 1st team to like 55 yards. Plus Lumberton had a fumble recovery that would of went all the way. After 2nd team came in Lumberton scored 2 more times and BH scored 2 times.  So the final was 5-2. But i usually look at what the first teams did. So i say 3-0. LUMBERTON!!!!!!

Lumberton scored 3 times in the first 20 plays. Then their D held Bhs' 1st team to like 55 yards. Plus Lumberton had a fumble recovery that would of went all the way. After 2nd team came in Lumberton scored 2 more times and BH scored 2 times.  So the final was 5-2. But i usually look at what the first teams did. So i say 3-0. LUMBERTON!!!!!!

Yea, I was there.  Lumberton manhandled BH all night.  BH defenders are sooooooooo small.  There was several lumberton hits that messed up BH shoulder pads and knocked helmets off.  BH did move the ball well close to the end.  I thinking that was Lumberton's second team.  BH is definatley rebuilding, however, I believe that lumberton won't be smashmouth like that against a big and fast team.  In otherwords, they wont' have success against the top-tier teams in this district.

Yea, I was there.  Lumberton manhandled BH all night.  BH defenders are sooooooooo small.  There was several lumberton hits that messed up BH shoulder pads and knocked helmets off.  BH did move the ball well close to the end.  I thinking that was Lumberton's second team.  BH is definatley rebuilding, however, I believe that lumberton won't be smashmouth like that against a big and fast team.  In otherwords, they wont' have success against the top-tier teams in this district.

I have been watching BH football on a yearly basis for many years now and have never seen them in a rebuilding phase.  Haven't seen this year so it might be a first.  Typically, I would say if a team manhandles BH they are very strong. 

I'll be willing to bet you that Joaquin and the others in Mt. Enterprise's District better strap it on when they play them, I don't give a crap what Texas Football Magazine ranks them, they return 10/9 Starters from last year's team.  Mt. Enterprise run's the spread offense and has the QB and receivers to run it well., they will make the playoffs in their District, they are that good and well coached.

excuse me, I forgot Mt. Ent. was a super powerhouse. Can't believe they are not state ranked.

Guest WBFan09

"Man i hope so" offense will show up every game this i want see our defense.

ha couldnt agree more KGO3bruins7 but i think our defense will be pretty solid

I love this board!! "BH was man handeled" to a 3-2 controlled scrimmarge ;D Just an fyi there is no way opposing fans know when BH has there first or second or third team on the field (If so please tell me how ya know).

Last year BH lost the first two scrimmages of the year by even larger margins then went on to go 10-0 and take Central to the wire loosing by 3 in the payoffs. BH will not be as good as last year, but if you think that these scrimmages mean squat then keep on dreaming.

Goodluck to Lumberton and WOS on their seasons and congrats on the thrashing you gave BH in a SCRIMMAGE ;D ;D ;D

Apologies for the late reply NedDog, been kinda busy. All of Brenham is excited about next weeks game. It should be a great high school football game. Good luck to you guys this year, just not next week.

Haha, same to you.   :)  

Yeah, it's gonna be a fun time in a great atmosphere.  I hope both teams will come out of this game injury-free and better prepared to take on their respective district opponents.  Y'all have a safe trip to Houston.  

I love this board!! "BH was man handeled" to a 3-2 controlled scrimmarge ;D Just an fyi there is no way opposing fans know when BH has there first or second or third team on the field (If so please tell me how ya know).

Last year BH lost the first two scrimmages of the year by even larger margins then went on to go 10-0 and take Central to the wire loosing by 3 in the payoffs. BH will not be as good as last year, but if you think that these scrimmages mean squat then keep on dreaming.

Goodluck to Lumberton and WOS on their seasons and congrats on the thrashing you gave BH in a SCRIMMAGE ;D ;D ;D

Man come on, no disrespect to BH.  But that team is nowhere in the league as the 10-0 team.  They were little as heck on defense.  I know it was a scrimmage.  But Lumberton was bringing the hat and BH didnt'.  Just calling it like I saw it.  I had a Brook fan and a PN-G fan with me and they said the same thing.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83