Who can stop lady hornets this year??

I haven't seen them since last year so I can't argue that point.Not sure how much depth they will have.Tiffany will do a good job  and I hear good things about the coach.I would have it in Tiff's hands every possession but thats just me.In all fairness to the girls last year they were 1-11 but at least 5 of those games were 4 points or less and were very winable (sp) games.Hope they do well they are a great group of young ladies.

Hardin did graduate some quality players, but from what I know, they will still be tough.  Personally, I feel Kountze is the team to beat.  The key to their success will be how they play on the road.  A lot of talent on that team.  Don't count out East chambers or virtually any of the others.  Competition for the 3rd playoff spot should be fierce.  I look for Warren to be improved.  New coach Sherrie Broocks has a lot of experience to offer (Winning 2 state championships in Louisiana), and she inherits a team with a lot of Senior leadership.  Summer team was extremely young, but gained valuable experience.  This district will be fun to watch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder