Funny Things Coaches say

Guest Ozen

At West Orange I had the distinct privilege of playing for both Ronnie Anderson and Wayne Williams.  There was never a dull moment at any practice or game.  I could fill a whole thread with their quotes, the only problem is most of what they said can't be printed here! Here is one that is printable.  Every year before the LCM game Coach Anderson would tell us..."Now boys I don't like those Cardinals (Bridge City), or Tigers (Silsbee) but I can't stand those d**n Bears!"

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Stewart in Liberty last year. . ."All this time I have been trying to get you guys new shoes when I should've been shopping for glass stomachs. That way you could see with your head up your A$$!"

Coach at a JH game, but I don't remember for who. . .the parents were giving him a pretty hard time about his play calls and who he had in. . .he turns and says "Sir I didn't breed 'em, I just gotta coach 'em"

Guest Orangeboy

Coach Stewart in Liberty last year. . ."All this time I have been trying to get you guys new shoes when I should've been shopping for glass stomachs. That way you could see with your head up your A$$!"

Coach at a JH game, but I don't remember for who. . .the parents were giving him a pretty hard time about his play calls and who he had in. . .he turns and says "Sir I didn't breed 'em, I just gotta coach 'em"

That is one of the best one's I've heard.

Guest Orangeboy

This wasn't a coach but an announcer. It happened over at East Chambers. They had a play where a lot of Bucs were in on a tackle and the announcer said over the loud speak, " There was a Ship Load of Bucs in on that tackle." Head's turned as they thought he had said something else.

• 4 weeks later...

My favorite!

I remember several  that i have heard numerous times---Boy your so stupid you couldnt poor piss out of your cleats if the instructions were on the heels.

and another one from the same coach

your brain would rattle in a knats A$$ like a BB in a box car.

My favorite:

Guys your getting trampled like a door mat at a wh*re house on nickle night.

OMG.....That's funny right there!....I dont care who you are that's funny!

Coach Mike from PA Lincoln

When someone would continue to make false starts at practice Coach would say oh!!!! look at this sad man RIGHT here.

Coach Big Lee "If ya cant hack it go be a PE cat or a Band man"

Coach Louis "If ya late to my class imma scorch ya butt";tell ya momma's and ya pappa's; i got somthin stop a elephant son".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder