Funny Things Coaches say

Guest Ozen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am telling my age, back in 1986 when I was in school we used to have coachs yell things at the slower guys. They would Yell so and so, your so slow when you run I can count the number of cleats on the bottom your shoes or your is slow as Molasses Syrup. I left off the explicatives that generally accompanied those statements.

• 5 weeks later...

The linebackers coach at Frenship likes to tell his players, to

"Make Their Mamas Proud" whenever he calls a blitz.

"Make Your Mama Proud Son, She wants to hear your name on the PA!"

Guest WeedBegone

I remember several  that i have heard numerous times---Boy your so stupid you couldnt poor piss out of your cleats if the instructions were on the heels.

and another one from the same coach

your brain would rattle in a knats A$$ like a BB in a box car.

My favorite:

Guys your getting trampled like a door mat at a wh*re house on nickle night.

I remember several  that i have heard numerous times---Boy your so stupid you couldnt poor piss out of your cleats if the instructions were on the heels.

and another one from the same coach

your brain would rattle in a knats A$$ like a BB in a box car.

My favorite:

Guys your getting trampled like a door mat at a wh*re house on nickle night.

LMAO!!!!

This isn't exactly what a coach said, but what he did.

Back in my junior high days in Houston, we had a psychotic eighth grade football coach. He would gather us all in the locker room before the game and he had a small little tape recorder on the floor in the middle of the room. Before every game, he would play the opening speech sequence from the movie "Patton" with George C. Scott. If you have seen the movie, you know the opening line by heart.

"Now I want you to remember, that no ba****d ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb ba****d die for his country."

Not exactly the language you wanted a bunch of eighth graders listening to, but it sure got you ready to play a football game. Whenever I see any old teammates, we still laugh about it.

Coach seen an offensive lineman stand up a defensive lineman while watching the film. He stops the film and replays it again and again while pointing it out to the whole team. Then turns to the person and says well how does his sister kiss you you must be dating his sister.

Then he see's the one of his line backers on a blitz gets stood up at line of scrimmage by lineman and gets pushed back 10 yards. He plays it over and over again. Then stops the film and asked in front of whole team hay what shoes did you wear goes in the film it looks like you had your roller skates on.

And the always famous "Quit bumping tittes with him and get up Field"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder