Dayton vs WO-S Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to add fuel to the fire... but there's another streak we have going that would be nice to continue... just by sheer coincidence we happened to schedule the eventual local 4A district champ in our non-district schedule all 3 years since dropping to 3A and we've gone 3-0 against them.  In fact, 9 out of the past 10 seasons we've either been the local 4A District champ or beaten the champ in a head-to-head match.  Is Dayton really that much stronger this year?

Local 4A District Champs

2006 - Dayton (7-0-0 22-4A Champs) - Week 1 WOS 26 - Dayton 9

2005 - Beaumont Central (4-0-0 20-4A Champs) - Week 3 WOS 28 - Beaumont Central 12

2004 - Nederland (5-1-0 Tri-Champs of 20-4A: Nederland won the tiebreaker) - Week 2 WOS 35 - Nederland 33

2003 - PNG (7-1-0 Champs of 20-4A) - Week 9 WOS 21 - PNG 20

2002 - Ozen (7-1-0 Champs of 20-4A) - Week 5 Ozen 7 - WOS 6   :o

2001 - Lincoln (4-1-0 Co-champs of 20-4A: Lincoln won the head-to-head with Ned) - Week 7 WOS 24 - Lincoln 8

2000 - WOS (5-0-0 Champs of 20-4A)

1999 - PNG (6-1-0 Co-champs of 20-4A: PNG won the head-to-head with Ned) - Week 8 WOS 21 - PNG 14

1998 - WOS (7-0-0 Champs of 20-4A)

1997 - WOS ( 7-0-0 Champs of 20-4A)

Yes

ive been to the wos practice and they have been working HARD everyday they will be ready believe me and would yall get off the oc's back he didnt call that play on the reverse and so what we couldnt get in on the 1 i was on that team that lost that game last year and yea it sucked that we couldnt get it in but things happen and dont go your way so this is a new year and things will be different im not making a big deal about it but every time i see something about wos football there is always something about the oc so polease just drop it

Gasilla what you don't seem to understand is that there is a big difference between a Scrimmage and a Game exspecially for BH.

You've GOT to be kidding... explaining the game now, are we? Aren't you the same person who said that the BH defensive line (who's 1st team gave up 5 yards a carry) and offensive line (who's 1st team could not get past the 50 and ran 6 total plays in the 12 minute quarter) "dominated" the line of scrimmage? :D :D :D

In your own words... YAWN

got to say this again WO-S is  very young but yes  thay got  some good leadership some super  sr i think you can count them  on one hand. been around  longer than most of you on this  board i will say this  IF  DAYTON  with all thay got  dont  win shame on them,dont  forget  your  comming to  thire yard to play.

all i can say that both teams has good stradagies and dang good coaching staffs. to me, the team that makes the most mental errors will lose. going to be an exciting game. just feel for the kids to play on a hot night . i know i'll be there win or lose. what ever team does lose, they have nothing to be ashmed of. both are quality teams. got to pull for my broncos though. i say 22 to 14 dayton. first game's always a nailbiter lol  ;D

Dayton has 12 starters  back oh wow this is going to be a good one , wo-s  MUST play  ball control to keep this one close.Dayton is loaded it looks like and ready to get after the mustangs as the old saying goes pay backs are H E L L . to be up front with this one the guys in orange know going into this game thay will be underdogs dont you think

Dayton has 12 starters  back oh wow this is going to be a good one , wo-s  MUST play  ball control to keep this one close.Dayton is loaded it looks like and ready to get after the mustangs as the old saying goes pay backs are H E L L . to be up front with this one the guys in orange know going into this game thay will be underdogs dont you think

i don't think their will be no underdogs. i'd say this has to be a pick-em game

Wo-s has plenty of weapons to work with...it will be just as hard for Dayton to stop their offense as it will for Wo-s to stop theres. I don't think they care about whether they are in the favorite or underdog role, Wo-s will play with the same intensity.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83