Most Overated 22-4a

Who is the most Overated team in 22-4a?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most Overated team in 22-4a?

• Dayton
    • Central
    • Nederland
    • LC-M
    • PN-G
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton
    • Vidor

Here's a better answer about current streaks, (including ONLY 5A AND 4A) thanks to the incredible WOS87:

Calallen - 22 years

La Marque - 17 years

Waxahachie - 17 years

Dallas Carter - 17 years

Katy - 16 years

Stephenville - 14 years

Gregory-Portland - 13 years

Galena Park - 13 years

Dallas Skyline - 13 years

Austin Westlake - 13 years

The Woodlands - 12 years

Highland Park - 12 years

De Soto - 11 years

Ennis - 11 years

Dayton - 11 years

Wolfforth Frenship - 11 years

El Paso Riverside - 11 years

Nederland - 11 years

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a better answer about current streaks, (including ONLY 5A AND 4A) thanks to the incredible WOS87:

Calallen - 22 years

La Marque - 17 years

Waxahachie - 17 years

Dallas Carter - 17 years

Katy - 16 years

Stephenville - 14 years

Gregory-Portland - 13 years

Galena Park - 13 years

Dallas Skyline - 13 years

Austin Westlake - 13 years

The Woodlands - 12 years

Highland Park - 12 years

De Soto - 11 years

Ennis - 11 years

Dayton - 11 years

Wolfforth Frenship - 11 years

El Paso Riverside - 11 years

Nederland - 11 years

I don't remember the exact year, but I thought Dallas Carter had to forfeit a season due to an inelible player.

not to take anything away from the streak, i might be wrong but in the 11 years dont they only have 1 co-district championship? at least thats how it sounded. but regardless alot of those years they only got in on tie-breakers and coin flips. of course good teams do what they need to do to get in. but two years ago (rita's year) they only got in on a coin flip decided in a waffle house, and pn-g had to stay home even though they were also 3-1 in district

Just a little FYI.... Nederland beat PNG heads up that year... both teams were 3-1 and PNG did NOT have to play Ozen OR Central... They got to play the likes of Vidor, LC-M, and Lumberton in their other 3 district games where as Nederland was forced to play Ozen, LC-M, and Lumberton... The only reason a coin flip was necessary was because not all 3 tied teams played each other (i.e. Ned, Central, and PNG).... But IMO Nederland's schedule was not only harder, but they beat PNG fair and square heads up....

don't get mad with me out of 71 people 28(ahead in the poles) think the pups are overrated as well.

now who needs to read facts?? fact is most people think nederland is overrated(28 out of 71)

EDIT: hey patitan... when you are referring to a POLL its spelled P-O-L-L when you are referring to something that sticks out of the ground upright, its P-O-L-E. At least they are teaching you good english over there in pa....

• 1 month later...
Guest FPHS 78

I don't remember the exact year, but I thought Dallas Carter had to forfeit a season due to an inelible player.

yup, 1988...won state, had to forfeit season

thank you spelling police.

now i still say nederland overrated.

oh GO BULLDOGS.

Now now titan, that's not exactly giving props, as you said you would do for the whole week.  ;)

BTW, I heard you on the radio Friday night as I was heading to Galveston after the game.  :)

Now now titan, that's not exactly giving props, as you said you would do for the whole week.   ;)

BTW, I heard you on the radio Friday night as I was heading to Galveston after the game.   :)

i was heading back to lamarque lol. man this is a looooong week!!! so Sat. morning it's over or friday night???lol.

thank you spelling police.

now i still say nederland overrated.

oh GO BULLDOGS.

You are a man of your words..........................

So tell me is Nederland overrated or overachieving!

Nederland not well thought of prior to season, and still undefeated. Tell me, overrated or overachieving???

Guest piratefaithful

Nederland is better than I thought, but probably not as good as you think ;)

Nederland is pretty good..I think central got off to a bad start the first half the other night.But good teams capitalize on other teams mistakes

Nederland is better than I thought, but probably not as good as you think ;)

Ditto on this - The dogs have surprised me this year for sure. They are better than I predicted but could easily be 3 and 2. It says something though to win the close ones. State Champions or runner ups - Not much of a chance.

At this point I think they have earned respect. As far ar beeing the "Most Over-Rated" certainly only the haters will continue to find anything derogatory they can on the dogs and hang their hat on it.

Can't really answer the thread question.

besides brenham,who have they really played??? remind you brenham came up a couple short from geting blown out.

imo central have some issues and the main one is qb play.

Central --- Last week you said before the game all week that they were going to whip the dogs.

So I guess they beat Brenham, Waller, and Central.

Who has PAM beaten. Or Wesbrook. Or Lumberton.  ;D

Central --- Last week you said before the game all week that they were going to whip the dogs.

So I guess they beat Brenham, Waller, and Central.

Who has PAM beaten. Or Wesbrook. Or Lumberton.  ;D

in PAM's defense,you have NEVER seen me or anyone else brag on PAM beating anybody this year!!! to be honest,no one inthe triangle played anybody(i can't believe i'm saying this)except pn-g and that was only ONE team.

Guest maverick24

Forget who played who!!!! Central is 3-2 Brenham 3-2.  Waller 4-2. Not like you spanked any teams that havent lost to someone else. Ned is a great team so just play the team in front of you each week and brag about that game!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont