Predictions for 24-2A?

I think Hardin graduated several starters.Warren should be in the thick of things this year.They have several returning starters and some big hitters who were not elgible last year who will fill some spots this year.

I thought Warren was in 23-2A in Volleyball, 23-2A several teams dont have Volleyball

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kountze is not too bad.  They are scrappy, but really only have one weapon in Johnson, the middle blocker.  She hits like a ton of bricks, but they rely on her too much.  The others are nice athletes but not a hitter like Johnson.  I will concede that the Kountze team did win the Evadale tourney.  They are a decent team and will be at least in the mix for 1st or 2nd in District. 

warren is not in 242A district!! and i think kountze will take 1st. Hardin- 2nd and Deweyville- 3rd. Kountze split with hardin in the evadale tournament, but they started the game they lost without Johnson. Kountze defeated Warren in the evadale tournament but warren beat them in the spurger tournament. It will be a good couple of games in 242A :)

while it is true that the game Kountze lost to Hardin was started without Johnson, she showed up and entered the game when the score was pretty even, like 5-5 or 7-6, etc.  So that cannot be used as an excuse as to why they lost that one game to Hardin.  However, I think that it will come down to Kountze and Hardin for top dog.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder