Get Used To Seeing This!! Watch This SFA 85

Guest Nederland Bandit

He does a good job of running down the plays from behind.  Two plays jumped out at me when he missed the tackle and then ran them back down.  Great hustle play.  As long as he does not have to man up on any good slots he will be fine.  He manned up against AJ Dugat last year and got torched for a TD.  I think that is his biggest weakness, playing pass in open air.

He does a good job of running down the plays from behind.  Two plays jumped out at me when he missed the tackle and then ran them back down.  Great hustle play.  As long as he does not have to man up on any good slots he will be fine.  He manned up against AJ Dugat last year and got torched for a TD.  I think that is his biggest weakness, playing pass in open air.

WHAT IS HE A LB? VERY FEW CAN

Lots of raw talent and ability. There were those who said his season in 06 was disappointing, but I just think he's still a work in progress that will eventually find his groove and be "the man." Good luck to him. He'll be teammates with a few of our boys at UT. Hopefully he'll get a good rush on so that our guys can take a few to the house.

No doubt the kids good, but, if one was to videotape an entire season of any one person, surely it wouldn't be too difficult to assemble a 2 min. video of highlights.  Just about EVERY player will have 10 good plays through a season.

Just a thought...(I don't get them too often either)

Exactly. I can think of several of our players with enough highlights last year to fill such a reel. I know Johnson might end up special, but I think last year was sort of a letdown for many of those who expected to see a man among boys. He was very good, but not a "man among boys."

No doubt the kids good, but, if one was to videotape an entire season of any one person, surely it wouldn't be too difficult to assemble a 2 min. video of highlights.  Just about EVERY player will have 10 good plays through a season.

Come on the kid is legit.  1st Team All-State is in this kids future.  Congrats to Ned. I can't remember them having a player selected to the Dave Campbell super team.  Maybe Sullivan?

I'm not a Neederland fan - but - you have got to be kidding !

Scout.com - has him ranked at #4 SLB in the nation and Rivals has Him at #15 in the nation - he had 90 tackles and 4 sacks as a soph and 81 tackles and 5 sacks as a junior -offers from Texas, A&M, Tech, TX El Paso, Baylor, OK, and OK State - this kid is for real!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami