PATRIOT INVITATIONAL/POST UPDATES HERE!

WOSgrad

1 hour ago, whsalum said:

He just needs someone to contribute, not put up those kind of numbers. I don’t know of any one else in our corner of the state that can put up those kind of numbers. 😂

Cartwright can 😁 But yeah Bush" he's something special. With jones coming back that will help out Bush alot 

On 12/7/2019 at 11:09 AM, AggiesAreWe said:

I mean, what is the difference of playing a team in the semis versus in the finals?

RCS SPORT

OTHER NEWS!
Melbourne Australia was declared champion of the Goose Creek Memorial Tournament after nipping Silsbee.  Unsigned senior, Braelon Bush torched the nets for 45p in the competitive loss.  The reason this winner is recognized as 1st place is because district rivals Sam Houston and Bellaire claimed to have issued a pre-event warning to the tournament directors - since they already play each other twice in district, they would not play each other unless in the championship.  Sam Houston head coach, Ralph Barreras issued the following statement regarding the matter:  "We were scheduled to play Bellaire in the semifinals, but we agreed before the tournament that we would only play in the finals.  Originally, we were on opposite sides of the bracket, but they changed it and said they would make some adjustments if we met in the semifinals.  When he (tournament director) contacted the other two coaches, they didn't want to make any changes, so (Bellaire head coach) Glover and I agreed to walk away."

3 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

RCS SPORT

OTHER NEWS!
Melbourne Australia was declared champion of the Goose Creek Memorial Tournament after nipping Silsbee.  Unsigned senior, Braelon Bush torched the nets for 45p in the competitive loss.  The reason this winner is recognized as 1st place is because district rivals Sam Houston and Bellaire claimed to have issued a pre-event warning to the tournament directors - since they already play each other twice in district, they would not play each other unless in the championship.  Sam Houston head coach, Ralph Barreras issued the following statement regarding the matter:  "We were scheduled to play Bellaire in the semifinals, but we agreed before the tournament that we would only play in the finals.  Originally, we were on opposite sides of the bracket, but they changed it and said they would make some adjustments if we met in the semifinals.  When he (tournament director) contacted the other two coaches, they didn't want to make any changes, so (Bellaire head coach) Glover and I agreed to walk away."

Since this was in the VIP part of RCS Sport, did you get permission from Jim or Doug to copy and paste this info from their site?

26 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Since this was in the VIP part of RCS Sport, did you get permission from Jim or Doug to copy and paste this info from their site?

My opinion is this is not considered copyright infringement and it may fall under the fair use. I did not change the wording or is attempting to profit from the quote. 

2 minutes ago, SportsJunkie32 said:

My opinion is this is not considered copyright infringement and it may fall under the fair use. I did not change the wording or is attempting to profit from the quote. 

But it is from a paid subscript that is for viewing only. Not for distribution. Otherwise, what is the point of the subscript?

I have been in contact with Jim. I just wanted to make sure it was ok with him.

He is not really hip to the fact that someone takes info from his paid subscript VIP news, but just make sure it's credited, which you did.

3 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

But it is from a paid subscript that is for viewing only. Not for distribution. Otherwise, what is the point of the subscript?

I have been in contact with Jim. I just wanted to make sure it was ok with him.

He is not really hip to the fact that someone takes info from his paid subscript VIP news, but just make sure it's credited, which you did.

I will discuss this matter with Jim at The Christmas Crossover or inbox him Sir