Players to watch in 24-1A

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in that case........your still wrong.

The fact of the matter is, Liberty could and would beat the cencored out of WH,HD, or Hardin. The only team that would have a chance is WH, and thats only in basketball. I believe that our football team actually did try to rescedule Hardin after the 90's but Hardin wouldnt have it. Alot like Hardin wouldnt play us in baseball this year neither.......I would ask coach to call WH, but Im not sure if yall have the luxury of phones way out there in the "country", and/or, Saratoga.....

The "couldnt hack it" comment - means that basically every A Teamer the country gets from Libert- CAN'T HACK IT. So keep em. Everyone i've seen come from liberty, baytown, where ever cant cut it in the small school. Must have been why they left the BIG school - Can't hack it. But your buddy that couldn't hack it moved to the country and you know he couldn't hack it or he'd be there helping you . You obviously can hack it that's why your still in liberty, So Good Luck This Year. 

I think we would all agree that any lowlife that would quite midseason probably isnt exactly an "A" teamer......In fact the little girls that quite athletics in Liberty probably couldnt "hack it" on my little brothers little league baseball team. My point was that quiters will always be quiters. And moving to another school isnt going to change that. I dont doubt the abilities of all those teams. But, I AM positive that yall could not compete with us on the field....there is no arguement with that.

We were 3-2 in district, we lost by 12 to two teams in our district that came very close to beating Silsbee and Kirbyville in the playoffs. And we were 4-7 overall. We played against 4 teams out of 21-3A...did yall?? NO because ur teams would laughed outta the stadium!!! We play against at least one ranked 3A team every season. We could easily go 8-2 if we played the likes of WH, HD, Hardin or West Sabine...lol.....BELIEVE ME!!YOU COULDNT COMPETE!!!!

you should play ranked 3a teams - your 3a, but only one. must not be wanting to get too much better. I assume your #9, or am i wrong. I'll have to try a catch a game, only live about 10 blocks away. Try and get coach to see if he wants one of those schools next year. Bragging rights. So for WH holds that in Basketball - i believe

i didnt say I thought that that was a good idea...just saying that I saw people that are usually very quiet and resereved come unglued....

I couldnt care less about some basketball game that happened 6 months ago in HD, Texas...

What ive been trying to say is that these schools could not compete with us on the FIELD........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed