Who That

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• Nederland postponed    PNG up 2-0 on LaPorte in the 2nd 
    • W17 Barbers Hill Vs. F18 Angleton  Game 1: Wednesday, May 1 @ Angleton, 7:00 Game 2: Thursday, May 2 @ Barbers Hill, 7:00 Game 3: Friday, May 3 @ Barbers Hill, 7:00 (if necessary)    R17 PNG Vs. T18 La Porte  Game 1: Thursday, May 2 @ La Porte, 7:00 Game 2: Friday, May 3 @ PNG, 7:00 Game 3: Saturday, May 4 @ TBD, TBD   R18 Friendswood  Vs. T17 Nederland  Game 1: Thursday, May 2 @ Goose Creek Memorial, 6:30 Game 2: Friday, May 3 @ Goose Creek Memorial, 6:30 Game 3: Saturday, May 4 @ Goose Creek Memorial, 12:00 (if necessary)    W18 Santa Fe Vs. F17 Crosby  Game 1: Thursday, May 2 @ Crosby, 7:00 Game 2: Friday, May 3 @ Santa Fe, 7:00 Game 3: Saturday, May 4 @ TBD, 1:00 (if necessary) 
    • That Brian Beech is a great sports writer.  He has a way to make a losing team in a game look like they are the best. Yo know how I feel about Coach Foster.  I will miss him also.
    • Got it, you definitely lost track of the transcript. "YOU" specifically referenced my comment about the question about "how football was better" and then you convoluted it with an opinion you made from one of my earlier comments.  For the record, if Jasper continues to go 4 rounds deep in football there will not be enough losses available in Spring sports to matter and if Jasper can continue to make deep runs the coach will probably receive a raise to entice him to stay. It might be "narrow minded" but is "reality".  
    • Your first comment on this thread was saying how Jasper athletic program is so much better because the football team had a good season and despite the fact that the other 5 sports went 2-58 in district play. That's narrow minded.