H-D Football 2007(On the Field Discussion)

Guest Yard Bird

Guest Yard Bird

How do you guys see the Bobcats in pre-district?

Lets stay on point.

Aug. 31 @ Westbury Christian

Sept. 7 @ Kountze

Sept. 14 Legacy Christian

Sept. 21 @ Buna

Oct. 5 Danbury

I FELL LIKE DANBURY AND BUNA WILL BE TOUGH. I FILL LIKE OUR OFF. COULD BE A NIGHTMARE FOR A DEFF. COR. RUN 4 WIDE WITH THE SECOND PLACE STATE SPRINT RELAY TEAM AT WIDE RECEIVERS AND AARON COOK IN THE BACK FEILD  AS LONE RUNNING BACK (SQUATS 515 , BENCHS 300, RUNS ABOUT A 4.8 OR 4.9) THIS IS JUST MY THOUGHTS WE DONT HAVE A COACH YET. BUT I FILL WE WILL BE GRITTY AS HECK ON DEFF. ALL WE LOST FROM LAST YEAR IS 2 DEFF ENDS.AND THE CORE OF DEFF IS JR. INSTEAD OF SOPH. LIKE LAST YEAR

Guest orangeman

Danbury will be a definite victory for HD. I talked to a one of the players who is a sophomore at Danbury. He told me they were terrible in every sport last year, and that they wouldn't be much better this year. HD goes 3-2 in pre-district.

i feel like we have a real shot in going undefeated in district, never mind .......i know we will go undefeated in district, the only reason we didnt this year is because we put a faulty Q-B in instead of our regular wich is sam elliot, against west hardin

i feel like we have a real shot in going undefeated in district, never mind .......i know we will go undefeated in district, the only reason we didnt this year is because we put a faulty Q-B in instead of our regular wich is sam elliot, against west hardin

It is time to be quiet.  You are insulting your teammates! One player does not make a team.

insulting my teamate's, .........HE HAD A BROKE THUMB!, get ur story straite

Adrians thumb was not broke.  Sam had a badly turned ankle.  He played with alot of tape and toughed it out to play some tough defense.  I have my story straight.

I AGREE WITH SHERMDOG QUIT DOWNING YOUR TEAM ONE PLAYER MAKES NOTHING IF SAM WOULD HAVE PLAYED QB THERE IS NO WAY HE WOULD HAVE BEEN FRESH ENOUGH TO HAVE THE DEFFESIVE GAME HE HAD 17 TACKLES I THINK. JUST SAY WE WERE NOT THE BETTER TEAM THAT NIGHT IT SOUNDS BETTER AND IS THE TRUTH. AND I WOULD KNOW ABOUT SAM THATS MY SON! BUT ALSO THANKS FOR THE COMMITS THE THING THAT MAKES ME THE PROUDEST ABOUT HIM IS HIS TUFFNESS.

West Hardin 1 - Those on here talking smack from HD are probably the ones that wont make it through two-a-days. The ones that will be on the field have better things to do in the summer than talk smack. The "TRUE" Players from both sides will do all their talkin on the field, one Friday night, very soon. So don't let the "two-a-day" drop-outs rattle your chain.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder