sabine??????

• 2 weeks later...

East bay I ended up with a few craoker , plenty of hardheads, and a UFO. I was fishing mainly with artificial but had some shrinp on as well.  East bay was thick with shrimp up in the marsh flats don't know if they still are but the reds should be moving in anytime after them. 

well my grandpa just crossed the causeway at pleasure island headed for johnson's buyou and said the water pretty and clear. Figured i let some of sabine guys know.  He also the water is looks good from at the beach from where he is but he can't make out the calrity verry well. He's gonna try some at our beach house in constance beach and give  me a report this evening.

Have any big bull sharks been caught?  Deep channel access to the gulf  it's only a matter of time. Specially once they come in to breed in the esturaies.  I never really thought about them much unitl last year i had an 8 footer bump me in east bay while wadefishing.  I high-tailed it out there with my stringer pulled loose in case he was hungry. Shook me up a little. Hasn't stopped from fishing there though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder