• Huffman
    • Galena Park
    • Crosby
    • C.E. King
    • New Caney
    • Forest Brook
    • Smiley

Who will win this district and why?

Huffman of course who else? Sorry boys got one playing sorta of excited bc waited a long time.  ;D If I were picking would go something like this:

Crosby

New Caney

Galena Park

I hope we can go 5-5 this year which would be a huge step for us over what happen last year.

Gotta go with the Brook.

They have a junior tailback that will be a junior that can outright FLY. If they can kep the wheels from falling off like last year but tough task. They are are having many problems right now within NFISD. Coach Lawson is a good man and maybe he can get back this year.

No BH?

Well, I don't know Coop - BH is always tuff - they have a great coaching staff and a rich winning tradition so they are always in the hunt - but it looks like they lost a ton to graduation - with only 5 starters coming back they have their work cut out - but you never know with the Hill cause they are a good bunch.

Crosby, but BH won't go down easy and I will go out on a limb and say C.E. King is going to make a showing this year. Coach Malkowski over there is a good guy, if he can get talent to match his intensity they could become a force in 21-4A.

• 1 month later...

Well, I don't know Coop - BH is always tuff - they have a great coaching staff and a rich winning tradition so they are always in the hunt - but it looks like they lost a ton to graduation - with only 5 starters coming back they have their work cut out - but you never know with the Hill cause they are a good bunch.

We've had this discussion before on here. BH is only returning 5 "starters" but there are about 15 kids that played on varsity and got good playing time. Its not like theres 5 kids left over from the whole team last year. I think its a misconception that BH doesnt have experience. I may be wrong, but I think BH will raise some brows with the their success. Alot of names will be new or unfamiliar, but I personally think they will be ok.

We've had this discussion before on here. BH is only returning 5 "starters" but there are about 15 kids that played on varsity and got good playing time. Its not like theres 5 kids left over from the whole team last year. I think its a misconception that BH doesnt have experience. I may be wrong, but I think BH will raise some brows with the their success. Alot of names will be new or unfamiliar, but I personally think they will be ok.

Pawpaw - I know that Sexton will be a force to reckon with - but what are some other strengths and weaknesses of BH this year?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317