Favorite Stadiums in the State

I have been involved with broadcasting La Marque football (television and radio) since 1997 and I yet to see a stadium as beautiful as the Berry Center in the Cypress school district. State of the art facilities broadcasting wise. The atmosphere is of a big time event.  Of course I have enjoyed Texas Stadium, Rice Stadium, The Astrodome, Reliant Stadium, Kyle Field, The Alamodome, Southwest Texas (Texas State), Sam Houston, Deer Park, Galena Park (very nice)and Univ. of Texas.  ;)

If you haven't seen The Barry Center in Cy-Fair it looks better than most D1 collages.  Very nice.

• 1 month later...

We passed through a town on the way to Tyler a few weeks ago that had a stadium called the tomato bowl. I know some of you will know where I'm talking about. This is a great looking stadium for a smaller school.

the tomato bowl is the home of the Jacksonville Indians.

i think my favorite stadium in setx area, would be silsbee... great surrounding, the hills make it a perfect enviroment. Other than that I was driving by UT's stadium in Austin (cause hj kinda went to state in basketball). i really liked how the stadium was looking even they were doing construction.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami