Westbrook pitching

I've heard alot and read many posts that a lot of people think WB lacks the pitching. However with the Svoboda's both making a first team all district, a arsenal of MR pitchers, and quite possibly a secret weapon in the outfield position WB is [glow=red,2,300]FAR!!!![/glow] more comfortable then the credit given to them. Also you would think with the record these guys are achieving you rarely here of any major offense achievments against these guys. Now everyone knows WB has the bats to make it in the playioffs and little think the arms of these guys can pick up the slack; well in my asteemed opinon ill wager these guys go VERY far and you can expect a showing from not only the Svoboda's but a couple other guys as well to make this year one of the best the brook has seen.

Although I havn't seen them pitch, from what I'v read here and other places they do have some good arms and it a KNOWN fact 'good pitching beats good hitting anyday'. I seriously hope they consider the JUCO route over D1s

Guest WBFan09

I agree with you on everything except for them going VERY far in the playoffs...if they win this series they still will have to play Elkins and everyone in 5A knows that you dont screw around with Elkins...if they get passed them than i would expect them to go to state

thanx fancy. WBfan u are correct but i stand by these guys. A boxer once said " Any one can be beaten on any given day, its just a matter of who's day it is" With a win against Barb and a loss that should have been a win WB has shown they can compete with the big boys. These guys when they pull together and with some help from the dugout so famously mentioned now i still stand and say i think these guys can really go the distance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124