Who do you think will be 21-3a Champs for 07?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will see. You guys got thumped last year by Kirbyville and now talking all that crap. I'm kinda glad you guys won because maybe that will have our foes expecting us to not do much. Go Kats!!!!

" I'm kinda glad you guys won" Balla you are unbelievable.

I would venture to say that Coach Alvarez was not glad Newton smoked KVille

Sville, if Kirbyville lost every game, balla would claim they were cheated, screwed or injured in EVERY one. Regardless how the games come out, no one will be satisfied, because balla will make excuses or disappear. He'll never admit that the other team was a better team. He only claims that about Carthage last year (despite total domination at WO-S), and that's just because none of their fans visit this site.

Sville, if Kirbyville lost every game, balla would claim they were cheated, screwed or injured in EVERY one. Regardless how the games come out, no one will be satisfied, because balla will make excuses or disappear. He'll never admit that the other team was a better team. He only claims that about Carthage last year (despite total domination at WO-S), and that's just because none of their fans visit this site.

:o. wow. you like deeboed him in every way possible.

Here are my thoughts on balla's last post. My thoughts are in bold. This is fun.

"We will see. You guys got thumped last year (when "you" weren't playing)by Kirbyville (who ended up losing four games anyway, so do the math)and now talking all that crap. Yeah, because that was last year, and this is this year.I'm kinda glad you guys won (that's a new one)because maybe that will have our foes expecting us to not do much. (Do they need a smokescreen loss to help them succeed?)Go Kats!!!!"

Guest EagleFan01

KIRBYVILLE DID NOT THUMP NEWTON LAST YEAR AT ALL IT WAS VERY CLOSE AND A VERY GOOD SCRIMMAGE LAST YEAR. UNLIKE THIS YEAR YOU GUYS GOT THUMPED HARD BY NEWTON LAST NIGHT.

how does a team like kirbyville rated "number 1 in district" get beat by a 2 a school, now dont get me wrong newton is a real good team, but not good enough to beat a number 1 ranked team in a "3A" district and you dont think that we can beat them? come on now!!

again it goes like this...

1 WOS

2 JASPER

3 SILSBEE

4 KIRBYVILLE.

MARK MY WORDS!!!

how does a team like kirbyville rated "number 1 in district" get beat by a 2 a school, now dont get me wrong newton is a real good team, but not good enough to beat a number 1 ranked team in a "3A" district and you dont think that we can beat them? come on now!!

1 WOS

2 JASPER

3 SILSBEE

4 KIRBYVILLE.

MARK MY WORDS!!!

Flip Jasper and Silsbee and I'll MARK YOUR WORDS!!

1 WOS

2 JASPER

3 SILSBEE

4 KIRBYVILLE.

MARK MY WORDS!!!

Zip it and play ball. We haven't won a game yet. When you're a player, coming on this board and making predictions means absolutely nothing. It just gives every one else something to talk about in the locker room. You need to spend more time thinking about how you can get better and less time on here making bold predictions. I hope you do well, but keep your confidence to yourself. If Jasper plays well, I'm sure other people on this board that don't play for us will have good things to say.

KIRBYVILLE DID NOT THUMP NEWTON LAST YEAR AT ALL IT WAS VERY CLOSE AND A VERY GOOD SCRIMMAGE LAST YEAR. UNLIKE THIS YEAR YOU GUYS GOT THUMPED HARD BY NEWTON LAST NIGHT.

Getting beat 28-0 in a game situation last year is not considered a close scrimmage. Newton should make some noise but we will be something to be reckoned with as well. Never count Kirbyville out.  ;)

1 WOS

2 JASPER

3 SILSBEE

4 KIRBYVILLE.

MARK MY WORDS!!!

You guys got beat by both teams.....expect the same this year. Both teams are small school.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami